Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured
The only site with the only accurate interpretation of the Day of the Lord according to the four digit numbers in the prophecy of Daniel.

"For these are the days of vengeance, that all things may be fulfilled, that are written." - Luke 21:22

A world wide resurrection service for Holy Family Sunday, the First Sunday of the General Resurrection of the Dead, December 30, 2018 A.D. is now forming : details within . . .
Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured

For Christ's Resurrected and Raptured Saints : The Elect : We look for the resurrection of the dead

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

cyberterrorist "Glenn", the greedy pimp

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: cyberterrorist "Glenn", the greedy pimp   Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:41 pm

Glenn, post: 153695, member: 1364 wrote:
I don't like your disrespectful language, last time it will be permitted here. You can make a point without insulting this visionary. Now that date you gave have no meaning what so ever in Garabandal, so why do you think its important ? ( Because it isn't ).

There isn't anything disrespectful about my language, nor do I worship someone merely because their ethnicity is kindred to mine.

If I had chosen to insult what is so precious to you, there are words in the English language which would have enabled me to do so; the fact is that I haven't nor was an insult found in my reply.

If there is any validity to what she has to say, you can treat the matter with dignity without being over protective.

The Second Liturgical Year of the Judgment begins on November 27, 2016 A.D.

Is Jesus still asleep on the boat that all these things cannot be concluded by then, for the sake of His Elect as He foretold?

That question is somewhat rhetorical in that one would have to be Satan to say that Our Lord could not do that.

I've had a first hand taste of the greedy manipulators at Medjugorje, they might have been close to an actual vision, but, like the wicked family of islam's Mohammed, they seek to turn that actual vision, real or imagined, into a corporate business chock full of armies, extorters, lawyers, liars, perjurers . . . ; there is actually no end in sight of their tomfoolery until one sees how Almighty God actually is and how he has provided a date and a means that all such evil doers will have to face every one else with the eternal shame that such miscreants deserve.

But you've gotten your jab in just the same, and that speaks volumes.

sincerely,

St. Elijah (cf. §784, Catholic Catechism),
St. John the Baptist (cf. §785, Catholic Catechism),
Edward Popovich Palamar (cf. §786, Catholic Catechism),

the Resurrected Prophet of the Most High (Luke 1:76),
  whom Jesus Christ calls "the Elias who was to come" (Matthew 11:14),
  enjoying the rapture of Christ's love in the duty of

Petrus Romanus (Peter the Roman, cf. St. Malachy Prophecy),

the resurrected angel of Exodus 23:20,

the Sign of the Son of Man in Heaven (Matthew 24:30)

Last edited by Admin on Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Glenn the greedy pimp   Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:25 pm

tryin' to trick his Conchita Chiquita.

sincerely,

St. Elijah (cf. §784, Catholic Catechism),
St. John the Baptist (cf. §785, Catholic Catechism),
Edward Popovich Palamar (cf. §786, Catholic Catechism),

the Resurrected Prophet of the Most High (Luke 1:76),
  whom Jesus Christ calls "the Elias who was to come" (Matthew 11:14),
  enjoying the rapture of Christ's love in the duty of

Petrus Romanus (Peter the Roman, cf. St. Malachy Prophecy),

the resurrected angel of Exodus 23:20,

the Sign of the Son of Man in Heaven (Matthew 24:30)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com

cyberterrorist "Glenn", the greedy pimp
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1