Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured

For Christ's Resurrected and Raptured Saints : The Elect : We look for the resurrection of the dead

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Visits quantity
Visitors
Flag Counter
Me Gameknot

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

forums dot digitalpoint dot com

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

forums dot digitalpoint dot com Empty
PostSubject: forums dot digitalpoint dot com   forums dot digitalpoint dot com EmptyFri Nov 11, 2016 7:40 am

https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/a-stitch-in-time.2777952/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=email

A stitch in time . . .
Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by the_SignApr 7, 2016.

[list=messageList]
[*]

the_SignPeon

Quote :
Just for the record, I selected the "I believe Introductions is the BEST section for this topic." because I've often teetered at new forums whether to post in the introduction section (if it has one) or where a topic other than tooting my own horn would be best situated.

I think it is as good a place as anywhere else but I really don't "believe" that, but am more prone to think that if one doesn't select the only button choice available as such, that the post would be put to review first and be dumped, even if one spent sincere and honest time to communicate with an on-line community.

This isn't any reflection upon this website, per se, it is just something I have learned from experience.

Such an explanation is quite necessary not only as a matter of conscience, but weighing the matter with regard to communication in general.

The matter being that throughout the course of history, even many years before our burgeoning computer age, a specific foretold event has been treated with such disregard that to many, the mere mention of anything like it seems to evoke negativity rather than the hope in the promise of a written blessing included with that foretold event.

Let's test that a little.

If I mention words like "prophecy", "Holy Bible", "Judgment Day", do you still think yourself of the same temperament than when you began to read this post?

If you are blessed enough to have read this far, please feel free to reply to that question.

I happened upon this website because for years I have been going to places that were by forum and/or sub-forum title related to what I had to say.

A few evenings back, I decided to do a search for the most-trafficked and/or popular forums.

This resulted in Digital Point in the top three.

A cursory evaluation of this site seems to me to show a higher concern for number as well as forum administration.

It is the part concerning number that is astounding to me as regards this post, as after all the seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, and years, an event that was foretold over 2,500 years ago (that's 2.5 millennia) is due to come in only 30 days.

My website is devoted to counting down to this great event, and I wish you a careful acceptance of it as the evidence of its validity is overwhelming.

Circumstances were such that I could not begin to publicly explain on the internet until the count was ca. 850, and such stipulation was also foretold, alas.

This fallen world is in the process of passing away unto a new.

the_Sign, Apr 7, 2016IPReport

[*]

the_SignPeon

Quote :
Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

I have something of an addenda to add to the ascertainment of Ascension Sunday, May 8, 2016 A.D. being the 1,335th day of Daniel 12:12 which includes the words : "Blessed in he who waits and comes unto 1,335 days."

I've never known the Lord to play jokes or tricks on me, and there is no way that one can play a joke or trick on the Lord.

Everything concerning the 1,335th day has been miraculous to me.

Even what I have to add, which is what the Lord spoke in Luke 21:26 : "the powers of heaven shall be moved", and how that relates to what has become more popular most recently on the internet, mainly, The Three Days of Darkness.

By all human standards, the Three Days of Darkness should have preceded May 8, 2016 A.D. on May 5th through the 7th : I actually hold that they have come, but like the flash of thunder which precedes the loud boom, there is such an effect from the powers of heaven being moved.

Think of it as how a computer handles a large chunk of continuous data : all that needs to be done to change the polarity of every bit of data in the chain is to apply a single charge to the first bit of data.

Now if the computer were set only to read in a certain mode of polarity, once the charge is applied, the computer could not read the data unless another charge were to be applied : and these variances could be caused at either end of the chain of data.

As man's wisdom is folly to the Lord (a day is as a thousand years to the Lord : 2 Peter 3:8 ), it can then be seen that the Lord is not only moving the time of the Three Days of Darkness, but quite possibly the space as well.

With those things in mind I include a longer form of basically this same addenda, with the anchor of the 1,335th day of Daniel 12:12 as being immovable :

During the countdown to the fulfillment of Daniel 12:12 which was, is, and shall forever be, Ascension Sunday, May 8, 2016 A.D., I began to include the 2,300th day of Daniel 8:14 as equating to the same date, including any future blessing with the blessing of Daniel 12:12.

As I see it now, the Lord was leading me to the 1,335th day but was going to give me a break and He didn't want me to forget the final computation to the end.

I have thought that all prophecy ends with that 1,335th day because St. Paul wrote that all prophecy could end but that love would endure forever. (1 Cor. 13:8 )

I began posting a daily update to the count when it was already at 860 days.

For the first 57 days of those 860, it was unknown to me what exactly was happening.

But something clicked on November 8, 2012 A.D. when I was sitting in front of the king (of the south) foretold in Daniel 11:40; I began to see him for that : an ancient prophecy foretold more than 2,500 years ago about that day when "the two kings shall sit".

But I still hadn't ascertained the specifics to be able to count the days as such.

For the next 698 days I would be his prisoner.

The following spring (in 2013 A.D.), however, was when I prayed publicly as a captive while court was in session; the conditions were horrific inclusive to the written basis for court protocol which was a complaint.

Having met David Ring (he has many preaching videos on YouTube) at an earlier time and then later having heard him exhort how we should not complain has been a staying influence since I read the complaint report.

Yet there are complaint forms in direct opposition to such exhortation.

That was the crux of what led me to pray while in the courtroom, so that God would show His mercy upon us rather than His wrath for grieving His Spirit.

In terms of conflict, I didn't break capture until October 7, 2014 A.D., and it would be another 105 days until I began to promulgate the fruit of that prayer online in terms of a countdown / countup to what still appears to me to be the Day of the Lord according to Malachi 4:5.

When I actually began to include a counting of the 2,300 day period, I thought/felt that I was going out on a limb, not having the fortitude that I had for the 1,335 day period; I basically concluded that even St. Paul's writing that all prophecy ending would occur on the 1,335th day.

To me, all other prophecies dovetailed into that day.

But the ascertainment / unsealing of the 1,335th day all hinged upon a single man's passing into eternal life, and he is one of the very kings foretold to be in Daniel 11:2.

Given the manifestation of the 1,335th day of Daniel 12:12 as Ascension Sunday, May 8 2016 A.D., the absence of manifestations accompanying writings describing "The Three Days of Darkness" occurring on or near that date, especially the windows of March 24 - 26, 2016 A.D. and May 5 - 7, 2016 A.D., leads one to think of the Mercy of God and of a part of Luke
21:26 : "for the powers of heaven shall be moved".

So occurrences at the end of the Liturgical Years for the Byzantine and Latin (Roman) Rites come to mind, August 29 - 31, 2016 A.D. and November 24 - 26, 2016 A.D.

Many are the prophecies foretelling of a snatching (rapturing), transfer, removal in the latter times, and so can be seen now such moving as foretold by Our Lord Jesus Christ.

Below is the brief message of more than 60 years of research, prayer, and study :

The Second Coming of Our Lord Jesus Christ has begun!

The Return of Our Lord is an Act of Justice, Love, and Mercy!

The Judgment is Everlasting : Eternal Peace is coming!

Great and Holy Thursday, March 24th, 2016 A.D., is the 1,290th day of Daniel 12:11.

Ascension Sunday, May 8, 2016 A.D., is the 1,335th day of Daniel 12:12 (cf. Malachi 4:5).

The First Year of Judgment began September 1, 2015 A.D. (the Final Day of Indiction) and the following First Sunday of Advent, November 29, 2015 A.D.

The First Sunday of Advent for the Second Year of the Judgment, November 27th, 2016 A.D., is the Day of the Lord (Malachi 4:5), the Day of the Great Illumination, the Day of Triumph for the Immaculate Heart of the Blessed Virgin Mary and the conversion of Russia, the end of World War III, and the fulfillment of the 2,300 day cleansing period of Daniel 8:14.

It is the day foretold that the world would be saved through Our Lady's Brown Scapular and Holy Rosary.

Satan and his minions have been cast into hell (to be temporarily released during the Three Days of Darkness).

Just as I saw the opening/unsealing of the Book of Daniel as regards chapter 12, verse 12 with the passing of a soul to eternal life, so another date was given in like manner : August 11.

So the counting for those 2,300 days began August 11, 2010 A.D., which is completed by the First Sunday of Advent for the Second Year of the Judgment, November 27, 2016 A.D.

Recently there has been a rise in articles regarding the Three Days of Darkness.

A warning sign 8 (eight) days prior is due to come so that all may prepare : November 16, 2016 A.D., the beginning of the Leonid meteor shower.

November 23, 2016 A.D. is also supposed to be exceptionally cold.

The Three Days of Darkness are November 24th through the 26th, 2016 A.D. unless the powers be moved yet again.

Last edited by a moderator: Yesterday at 10:54 PM
the_Sign, Yesterday at 4:53 PM

[*]forums dot digitalpoint dot com 29

sarahkiTamer

New#3

Quote :
Moved to Politics and Religion as this doesn't introduce the person behind the account, just the crackpot ideas - I struggled through the first post, the second got the "tldr" treatment.

A quick glance at where our members come from might be useful at this point: https://www.digitalpoint.com/members/usermap
Knowing your audience is an important part of any sales pitch (and that is, most definitely, what your thread is)

• don't assume a common Christian heritage
  • don't assume we all come from the Northern Hemisphere - although I guess those of us "down under and over a bit" will certainly notice if we have to ditch our shorts and jandals and rug up again.
  • don't assume we come to an Internet Marketing forum to get religious updates

the_Sign said: 

Quote :
A cursory evaluation of this site seems to me to show a higher concern for number as well as forum administration.

It is the part concerning number that is astounding to me as regards this post, as after all the seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, and years, an event that was foretold over 2,500 years ago (that's 2.5 millennia) is due to come in only 30 days.

You really lost me when you started talking about "number" as if it was a topic. What are you referring to?

sarahk, Yesterday at 10:57 PM
[*]forums dot digitalpoint dot com 34295

RebeccaProminent Member

New#4

Quote :
Also, it may be that some readers might feel overwhelmed with such a long post. I'm usually always interested in conversations about politics or religion. Let me ask a question about one of the things you mentioned. You said, The Three Days of Darkness are November 24th through the 26th, 2016 A.D. and before that said, Satan and his minions have been cast into hell (to be temporarily released during the Three Days of Darkness). 

So, what would they do during those three days?

Rebecca, Today at 12:43 AMIPReport

[*]forums dot digitalpoint dot com 127973

Bushranger Well-Known Member

New#5

Quote :

the_Sign said: 

Quote :
This fallen world is in the process of passing away unto a new.

Now Trump's been voted in it's easy to think that way, however, it's really not. The world is bad only for people who see bad everywhere even though there's good everywhere too. I'm a glass half full kind of guy and happy to celebrate all the good God blessed me with.

PS: The reason you shouldn't put a date on your prophecy is because you'll be proven wrong then. Joseph Smith proves that point.

Bushranger, Today at 2:16 AM
[/list]

Last edited by Admin on Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: A stitch in time . . . (v.02)   forums dot digitalpoint dot com EmptyFri Nov 11, 2016 8:27 am

I began my introduction here :

https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/a-stitch-in-time.2777952/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=email

Being unable to respond openly to the replies to that introduction I have begun this introduction to address those replies and to show that I still rank digitalpoint with some degree of admiration as shown here :

(link to this topic provided)

as there are worse places at my site to be.

Bushranger wrote :

"Now Trump's been voted in it's easy to think that way, however, it's really not. The world is bad only for people who see bad everywhere even though there's good everywhere too. I'm a glass half full kind of guy and happy to celebrate all the good God blessed me with.

PS: The reason you shouldn't put a date on your prophecy is because you'll be proven wrong then. Joseph Smith proves that point."

@Bushranger
The original post in this introduction concerns more the accurate interpretation of some prophecy and how it relates to digitalpoint, not "my prophecy", per se.

The origin of the prophecy is from God's direct dealings with prophet Daniel more than 2,500 years ago and contains a clause which indicates to the reader that some of that prophecy would be closed and sealed until a later time.  In an age unparalleled with electronic data where "read" and "write" are two of the most important computer language functions, it is then easy to see that the Book of Daniel was written in like manner, that some further information was forthcoming in regard to the initial writing.  The Gospel reading followed by a sermon during what is known as the Liturgy of the Word is a similar format of how prophecy is normally given, that is, followed immediately with interpretation.  That the Book of Daniel was closed and sealed for a duration of time doesn't change that format but the usual time duration between prophecy and interpretation has been lengthened.  If one studies the Book of Daniel in detail, it can be seen that there was a predetermined time when this further information would be provided, specifically, that which is called "the time of the end".

(and that is "all the good with which God has blessed me." regarding your dangling preposition.}

Rebecca wrote :

"Also, it may be that some readers might feel overwhelmed with such a long post. I'm usually always interested in conversations about politics or religion. Let me ask a question about one of the things you mentioned. You said, The Three Days of Darkness are November 24th through the 26th, 2016 A.D. and before that said, Satan and his minions have been cast into hell (to be temporarily released during the Three Days of Darkness). 

So, what would they do during those three days?"

@Rebecca
My second post here at digitalpoint is longer than the first, but includes a shorter version of further information, as well as a link to further optional reading.  As to the actual order of things at my website where I am providing a countdown to the Three Days of Darkness, the order of Satan being chained is shown to be beneath (after) the information regarding November 24-26, 2016 A.D.  It isn't much a matter to me what they 'would' do because on October 1, 2012 A.D. I was attacked while I was driving my automobile, and on November 8, 2012 A.D. I was attacked while in my home.  They were not the first times that I was attacked, and they wouldn't be the last, either.  As a search result entity, the "Three Days of Darkness" has increased tenfold in the past five years.  More information has been made manifest; some of it in iteration, some new.  Confirmation remains something of a test in time, but my decision to throw what I do throw into hell comes from complete repulsion to violence, whether it be an internet attack or otherwise.  I really don't care at some point of time what that hell does to those who rebel, or to what they may or may not do in the future.  I only see it as a place they need to be given their conduct.  The various other prophecies regarding the Three Days of Darkness state that the gates of hell will be opened for those three days so that many souls will be converted back to God.  You may have heard the phrase, "Music calms (soothes) the savage beast."  God's Holy Wrath upon the souls of those who rebel against Him works the same way.  Satan and his minions are still under God's charge.  The best advisories indicate to stay indoors, do not look out, and do not open your house for anyone until it is over.

sarahk wrote :

"You really lost me when you started talking about "number" as if it was a topic. What are you referring to?"

@sarahk 
That is "To what are you referring?" as regards your dangling preposition.  Had you addressed it earlier I would have clarified it for you, but your kick-ass attitude chains you to ignorance, as does your assaultive behavior as regards "crackpot ideas".  As regards 'crackpot' mentality then, how can you not see the relation of "digital" to "number"?

sarahk wrote :

"Moved to Politics and Religion as this doesn't introduce the person behind the account, just the crackpot ideas - I struggled through the first post, the second got the "tldr" treatment.

A quick glance at where our members come from might be useful at this point: https://www.digitalpoint.com/members/usermap
Knowing your audience is an important part of any sales pitch (and that is, most definitely, what your thread is)

• don't assume a common Christian heritage

• don't assume we all come from the Northern Hemisphere - although I guess those of us "down under and over a bit" will certainly notice if we have to ditch our shorts and jandals and rug up again.

• don't assume we come to an Internet Marketing forum to get religious updates"

@sarahk 
And don't assume putting an introductions subforum at your 'marketing' forum as you call it changes the entire meaning of the English language, especially while simultaneously harboring a politics and religion subforum . . .

Or that committing acts of cyberbullying are protected.

When the original prophecy of the Book of Daniel was written there weren't yet words such as "Christian" or "Jewish", nor "Internet Marketing".

But there is a 'gimme' in this, in case you haven't noticed it : that God Himself has chosen to market Himself, and the manners of His choosing as seen in those things of which the prophecy of Daniel includes in the use of the word "determined".

So on the surface, if a site shows any public propensity as to introductions (even letting alone politics and religion), that which of what you were unaware can serve as a basis of communication.

As to your judgment that I am not introducing myself, you just don't give it a chance in lieu of your own reading disorder.

As to "from whence our readers come" (grammar correction included), they all come from God.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: forums dot digitalpoint dot com   forums dot digitalpoint dot com EmptyFri Feb 24, 2017 5:35 am

The original reason (important for you) why I came to Digital Point . . .
Discussion in 'Introductions' started by the_SignSunday at 6:09 AM.

[list=messageList]
[*]
Quote :
has remained unchanged. Having covered more relevant forums, the next step was to target forums with high traffic, Digital Point ranking third.

That was several months ago, but the information I had to share has actually crystallized into a much better cohesive whole.

But I'm glad that my original post was removed as it contained the influence of what could be described as "work related stress".

And as I've said, the reason remains the same, and crystallized, it will affect your life permanently in less than 678 days.

As I don't know anyone here personally, I'll leave it at that for now . . . (awaiting replies)

[/list]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: forums dot digitalpoint dot com   forums dot digitalpoint dot com Empty

Back to top Go down

forums dot digitalpoint dot com
Page 1 of 1