Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured
The only site with the only accurate interpretation of the Day of the Lord according to the four digit numbers in the prophecy of the Book of Daniel in the Holy Bible.

"For these are the days of vengeance, that all things may be fulfilled, that are written." - Luke 21:22

A world wide resurrection service for Holy Family Sunday, the First Sunday of the General Resurrection of the Dead, December 30, 2018 A.D. is now forming : details within . . .
Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured

For Christ's Resurrected and Raptured Saints : The Elect : We look for the resurrection of the dead
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Countdown to the Day of the Lord :

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
December 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728293031
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Info please
Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:30 am by Admin

» Judgment Day - March 25, 2016 A.D. @ Sam Harris dot org
Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:39 pm by Admin

» O Jesus, King of All Nations, May Your Reign Be Recognized On Earth! - original edit info
Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:34 pm by Admin

» Count down / count up to the Day of the Lord
Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:28 am by Admin

» Celebrating the Immaculate Conception and the General Resurrection of the Dead
Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:56 am by Admin

» Witness to a tripartite motion :
Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:50 am by Admin

» Protection against grand larceny :
Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:49 am by Admin

» precaution against larceny
Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:32 am by Admin

» IP addresses used by Satan :
Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:10 pm by Admin


Share | 
 

 error and cyberbullying

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin


Posts : 547
Join date : 2011-02-25
Age : 61
Location : Phoenixville, Pennsylvania, USA

PostSubject: error and cyberbullying   Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:37 am

From: mail@the-ten-commandments.org
Subject: DO NOT REPLY. This in an AUTO-RESPONSE from the Christian web site you emailed. PLEASE NOTE: You are NOT on a mailing list!

IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ:

If your email is a question or compliment etc, then THANK YOU very much for taking time to email me and I will respond as soon as possible. I humbly apologize if there is any delay in answering your email, but for the past 67 months I have being dealing with a suspected unknown virus of unknown origins that has caused major fatigue, weight loss and various aches and pains among many other sinister symptoms. I was bed ridden for over a year with this!

I regret very much that because of the extremely large volume of emails I now receive from over 124 web sites that I can no longer respond to everyone. Please read below to find out which emails will not be responded to and for web sites to read to answer your concern or disagreement.

See also *** towards the bottom of this auto response.

CATHOLICS PLEASE NOTE: Some of the most wonderful Christians through time have been Catholic but in so saying, it is also very sad that some of the most ignorant and most un-Christ like emails have come from Catholics that choose to mock and even say the facts presented on our web pages make them laugh. I am very sorry for those who comment this way and feel that this Church torturing and murdering over 3 times the population of Australia is humorous. I can quite assure you that God does not find it the slightest bit amusing and if you feel that ripping the arms and legs of little children and boring their eyes out is humorous just to give one example, then you desperately need to read God's Word and find out what the true nature of God is before it is to late. No such person will ever enter the kingdom of God. I apologize that un-Christ like emails mocking the truth presented or that condemn or criticise will be deleted without being further read. Only true Christians will enter the kingdom and to be a Christian is to strive to be like Christ and He would never behave this way. Catholics that choose to behave in this ungodly manner can read my response to their email from misunderstanding 1: that is three paragraphs down. As for the many other wonderful Catholic Christians that have sent emails insisting that we are in error and that the Roman Catholic Church is the ONLY true Church that God started, respectfully, I would say that pretty much every other denomination on the face of this planet would say you are wrong and with very good reason. I humbly plead with you to please read this same paragraph as just mentioned for your own sake as eternity is at stake. Thank you.

OTHER EMAILS: To be a Christian is to be Christ like which means being humble just to begin with. Yet many emails I receive start by saying, "You are wrong, so listen to me because I am right!" True Christians with humility would say, "My understanding is different to yours. So can we discuss this together with the aim of finding the truth?" I have even had an email saying, "You are not correct on anything." For anyone to say, "I am right and you are wrong" is ultimately to say, "I am PERFECT like God and I have all knowledge as God and so I can NEVER be wrong, so listen to me and get your facts right." That is proud, arrogant and self-righteous and why Satan fell. Again I apologize that such emails will be deleted. Those that DEMAND I change website content or REMOVE a website will also have their email deleted instantly. And yes, I have had so called Christians DEMAND I take down or change web sites. One even threatened to harass me with emails daily until I did as he asked! Christian? Sadly, no. If you want to communicate with us then please do it as a humble Christian. For all the decent and humble Christians, please accept my apology for being so direct but this has become necessary for my sanity and health as Satan never has trouble finding those to attack and harass those that propose a threat to him. Also, if your email is one of bad language, insults or criticism or your intent is to force or try and convince me of your point of view, then I apologize up front for the fact that your email will also be deleted without being read. Stress is very detrimental to ones health and I will not allow those without Christ-like love and compassion or anything better to do with their time to further affect my health and add to my suffering. I have even had professed Christians say, "The reason you are ill is because what you teach is wrong!" Such people are not true Christians at all as Christ would never say such as thing. That sort of condemnation only comes from Satan. They often state in one breath that I should be humble and admit I am wrong while in their next breath demonstrate their pride by making such a wicked statement! To boldly proclaim such a statement is to state they are as God and infallible. There is only one who knows the reason as to why I am suffering with health problems and that is the almighty! May God have mercy on the souls of anyone making such a cruel and wicked statement! One such person stooped even lower and called us a "bozo ignoramus" and said, "If you want to know the real truth then come and ask me!" I am sure that I do not need to tell all the true and humble Christians out there that this will be the last person I will ever communicate with. Sadly, they never listen as they believe they can NEVER be wrong! Prayer is what is required for these lost souls. The constant bombardment of these emails is very hard on anyone even with good health and not something done by those Christ like love. You are free to believe what you want but please do not try and convince me of your belief. I would have to believe a thousand and one different theories if I listened to the thousands of people proudly saying "I am right and you are wrong" and the sad part is that hundreds of people have told me something different on any one point. It is abundantly clear that they cannot all be right and therefore at a minimum, 999 in every 1000 must be wrong!

I have been a Christian for just over 40 years now and our web sites have been thoroughly researched and are the result of thousands of hours and years of study literally. The thousands of emails with the most common different theories on all topics have already been considered and investigated. It is highly unlikely that your criticism or theory is going to inform me of something I have not heard or considered already. Experience has also shown me that the proud and forceful group has already decided what they want to believe and often just push and push with email upon email to try and convince me of what they have decided is true, even if they are the only one who believes it, which is often the case. Most of these people are never open to finding out if they could be wrong. I have even had people tell me that sin or water baptism is the mark of the beast and when I ask them how they come to that conclusion from the Bible, a common response is that God gave it to them in a dream! Some have also claimed to be Jesus Christ!! Yes, that is what I said. When I told one of them that he could not be Jesus, he got very upset with me and said that all my camels would die! I was not too concerned about that as I do not own any camels. Surprised) I have also had emails from different people insisting that they are either, the Holy Spirit, the first beast of Revelation, or even one of Revelations two witnesses. I really am very sorry, but I am not up to dealing with such craziness day after day. This never ending stream of unbiblical nonsense that bombards me day after day has wasted hundreds of hours of my time without bearing any fruit and at the expense of my health. God has shown me that it is not wise to do this and I definitely agree.

PLEASE NOTE: For those who are open to the possibility of being wrong, then below is a list of common misunderstandings and web sites that you can find answers on. There is probably nothing further I could add that is not on these sites in any case, and no point in me rewriting what is already written and ready to read.

MISUNDERSTANDING 1: Catholic criticisms on the change of the Ten Commandments, idolatry in the Catholic Church, antichrist and mystery Babylon etc.

To all you sincere Catholics that have been offended and believe that we are in error. It should be clear to all that no man can change the law of their Creator and are free to tell God what He should do and should not do and follow. If man could change the law of God then Jesus did not have to die for us. Based on what the Catholic Church teaches, God could have just given the authority to man to change His law as the Catholic Church believes and then man could abolish all His law and then there would be no sin and hence no need for a saviour. Problem solved! If you cannot see that this is nonsense then there is probably not much I can do to help you find truth. The so called Pope is not infallible as they teach and Peter was not the first so called Pope and the Bible does not teach a system of Popes. Only the Catholic Church believes this and what they teach here is wrong. I do understand what you have been taught and I also understand that you believe it to be correct and that what they teach does sound good and believable. But is it correct? Absolutely BILLIONS of Christians in all other denominations and EVERY famous theologian will tell you they are in error! Why? Because what the Catholic Church teaches here is wrong. The whole Catholic system is based on this but if they are in error then their whole belief system becomes meaningless!

The Catholic Church also specializes in apologetic websites to cover up the truth the rest of the world is desperately trying to warn Catholics about because they care. The Catholic Church is the only Church that has and needs so many apologetic web sites. Why? Other Churches do not have or need them. Most Catholics also use these web sites to find what the truth is but all they are getting is more cover up lies. You will not find the truth by reading these apologetic websites! The Catholic Church also has a history of burning Bibles to stop their members from finding Bible truth and in the past also put in censorship rules so they could stop anyone from trying to spread what the truth really was. In the 15th century they commissioned Jesuit priests to write false Bible prophecy to take the attention of them being identified as antichrist. Antichrist is not just against Christ but can also be in place of. The Pope claims to be God on earth and why this applies. There is much to learn and only by searching non-Catholic sites will you find what the truth really is.

Matthew 16:18-19 is mistranslated by some Bibles and Catholics say this was special rights given to Peter here but Matthew 18:18 shows that what ever was given to Peter here was also given to ALL the Apostles. I am not in error as you may believe and the only way you are going to find out is by studying and reading and not from Catholic websites. Many Catholics have done this before you and the ones that wanted truth found it and got out. If what I tell you is true and you choose to ignore it or not check it out, the day will come when God pours our plagues upon this Church and anyone who stays in her will perish. These are not my words but the words of our Lord and Saviour. I plead with you to open your heart and check this out as the price not to is way too high and it will be too late if you find out the hard way.

The Catholic Church has also tortured and murdered millions of Christians in the past and this included innocent little children that suffered the most horrific deaths. How can anyone think this could be acceptable to God? If this were so then who would want to be part of God's kingdom. Would you? Would you want be part of a kingdom where you can be tortured and murdered and God allowing it? I don't think so! It is true that the Catholic Church is the most powerful Church on earth but this did not happen by the will of God. The Catholic Church ruled as Church and state for 1260 years known as the dark ages and anyone who disagreed with them or got in their way was labelled a heretic and was tortured and killed. They got to be as powerful as they are by force and the death and suffering of over three times the population of Australia and is just one reason why God is going to destroy this Church for this and other crimes against His true Church that the Bible says had to hide in the wilderness during the dark ages to avoid this persecution from this ruthless apostate Church. Many Popes were atheists and some have also been labelled the most wicked men in all history. The Catholic Church is NOT God's true Church and it was not the first Church started by Jesus even though this is what you have been taught. What you have been taught is a lie and only by opening your heart will you find the truth. You will find no shortage of Catholic websites doing a very good job at denying these truths for obvious reasons and what else would you expect them to do? So please exercise some wisdom and find truth elsewhere where you are not just going to be reading very believable cover up stories. Many say that I have no idea on the history of their Church when in fact it is the other way round. These Catholics have read their own sites and believed the lie. I have read the real history from those who are not Catholic and not trying to conceal the truth.

Please do not offer to pray for my soul because you believe that I am deceived because I and everyone else who knows these truths are not wrong, and praying for my soul when it is you that has been lied to and deceived will not help you find the truth. You will be just wasting your time.

There is absolutely no doubt that the first beast of Revelation 13 is the Catholic Church and they are who enforces the Mark. The true origin of 666 provides massive evidence to these well known facts as well as many famous theologians and early Protestants. It is also not a case of personal opinion! Anyone who truly knows history and understands Bible prophecy has only one possible conclusion. It is not speculation but pure and 100% fact. You need to study and find this truth for yourself and get out of this Church before it is too late.

Note the many famous people who knew that the Papal Church is the little horn of Daniel 7, which is synonymous with the antichrist beast power of Revelation 13. Many of them were murdered and tortured by the hand of the Roman Catholic Church. "John Wycliffe, William Tyndale (translated the Bible - Tyndale Bible), Martin Luther, John Calvin, Thomas Cranmer; in the seventeenth century, Bunyan, the TRANSLATORS of the KING JAMES BIBLE (most accurate and commonly used Bible translation) and the men who published the Westminster and Baptist confessions of Faith; Sir ISAAC NEWTON, (One of the greatest Scientists who ever lived) John Wesley, Whitfield, Jonathan Edwards; and more recently Spurgeon, Bishop J.C. Ryle and Dr. Martin Lloyd-Jones; these men among countless others, all saw the office of the Papacy as the antichrist." - All Roads Lead to Rome, by Michael de Semlyen. Dorchestor House Publications, p. 205. 1991.

Since the Catholic Church is very good with their apologetics to cover the real truth then you may like to start finding the truth from some of the websites below.
Please read:
http://www.666numberofthebeast.com (The real origin of 666 and its relationship to the Catholic Church)
http://www.the-ten-commandments.org/catholic_church_error.html (Some of the basics and proof Peter was not the first Pope with special rights)
http://www.who-is-the-antichrist.org (The indisputable proof that the Papal system is Antichrist)
http://www.mystery-babylon.net (The woman is a Church that took on loads of paganism from Babylon. Guess who?)
http://www.bindingandloosing.com (More on the true meaning of binding and loosing)
http://www.the-ten-commandments.org/catholic_church_idolatry.html (For those who say there is no idolatry in the Catholic Church)
http://www.the-ten-commandments.org/origin_of_babylon_sun_worship.html (For the origin of Babylon, Sun worship, Easter, Christmas and confessing to priests.)
http://www.markbeast.org or at least http://www.markbeast.org/mark-beast-paganism.html

MISUNDERSTANDING 2: The mark of the beast is technology.
Technology cannot be the Mark of the Beast! It was assumed that if one cannot buy or sell then it must be controlled by some form of technology, and while Satan could use this to play a deceptive role, it is not 666 or the mark of the beast. Note carefully what most do not even bother to read in Revelation 13:17 which says, "And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, OR the name of the beast, OR the number of his name." Did you get that? It says that you cannot buy or sell unless you have the MARK -OR- the NAME -OR- the NUMBER of his name. If the MARK was a computer chip and you did not have the MARK but you had the NAME -OR- the NUMBER, you would still be able to buy and sell and yet you would NOT have the MARK. So what good would it be if the mark of the beast was technology? None whatsoever! So technology being the mark of the beast is found to be impossible and does not fit the context of the passages on the mark or the entire Bible. So careful exegesis on what the Bible does say ends another unbiblical assumption. Note that the mark of the beast must be something that is a free will decision as one would not receive the full wrath of God for something that was forced upon you.
Please read:
http://www.markbeast.org/mark-beast-technology.html
Other common associated errors:
666 is the mark of the beast. Incorrect! 666 is the number of His name and separate to the mark. Read the above again noting Revelation 13:17.
Please read:
http://www.markbeast.org/mark-beast-666.html
666 is the devils number. Incorrect! This verse alone reveals the truth and shows the devil and the beast to be separate things. Revelation 20:10 "And THE DEVIL that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where THE BEAST and the false prophet are..."
Please read:
http://www.markbeast.org/mark-beast-satan.html
http://www.who-is-the-antichrist.org

MISUNDERSTANDING 3: Jesus was not crucified on Friday
To move from a Friday crucifixion one has to prove that the Passover sabbath and the Seventh day Sabbath fell on different days. The Bible does in fact show this is impossible. Please note the following. When the Bible states the phrase "The Sabbath," it is always referring to the Seventh Day. If you ever said "The Sabbath" to anyone, they would never conclude you were referring to Passover. Why not? To begin with and to state the obvious once again, Passover is not "The Sabbath," it is "A sabbath" and one of many, but it is not and cannot ever be "The Sabbath." This is why the following two verses alone prove that both Sabbaths fell on the Saturday and why it is called a High Sabbath as EVERY recognized Bible Commentary states. John 19:14 "And it was the preparation of the Passover, and about the sixth hour: and he saith unto the Jews, Behold your King!" and John 19:31 "The Jews therefore, because it was the preparation, that the bodies should not remain upon the cross on the sabbath day, (for that sabbath day was an high day,) besought Pilate that their legs might be broken, and that they might be taken away." In both of these verses the word "the" is the definite article. In other words, it exists in the original Greek text. So verse 14 says this is "the preparation" for "the Passover" and verse 19 says it is "the preparation" for "THE Sabbath" also. "The Sabbath" cannot refer to Passover as this would be an outright contradiction. As previously stated, Passover is "A sabbath" and can NEVER be "The Sabbath." Passover is just one of many feasts and hence is "A Feast." You would never hear it called "The Feast" as that it implies it is one of a kind as is the Seventh Day Sabbath. It seems that everyone teaching a Wednesday crucifixion are fixated on 3 days and cannot get their heads around this. One person called Todd V. when shown John's Gospel alone proved Friday, responded that the book of John had serious errors and could not be trusted. In other words, John apparently did not know what day it was! This is the man that God entrusted to write the book of Revelation! And if the Bible can't prove their heresy, they often turn to secular information like the phases of the moon, which all astronomers state are not accurate enough to get the year that far back yet alone a day. These people are badly deceived! 
Please read.
http://www.wednesdaycrucifixion.com


MISUNDERSTANDING 4: We have to keep all the feasts as well as the Sabbath.
There is no doubt about the Sabbath and all the other Commandments being eternal but the feasts had a purpose. The Bible tells us that they were our schoolmaster to bring us to Christ but then were no longer necessary. What was it that these feasts also had? They had sacrificial offerings to make reconciliation for our sin. When Jesus said "it is finished," had he done the job or not? There was certainly something nailed to the cross. So what was nailed to the cross? It was whatever it was that was practised to make reconciliation for sin. These feasts had burnt offerings etc. If one insists they must keep these feasts then they have to do it properly according to how the Bible instructs that they are to be kept. You cannot just decide what part of them you want to do. You do it all or you don't do it at all. Here is just one example for Passover. If one insists on keeping these feasts, then this is what you have to do for Passover just to begin with!

Ezekiel 45:21-25 "In the first month, in the fourteenth day of the month, you shall have the passover, a feast of seven days; unleavened bread shall be eaten. 22 And upon that day shall the prince prepare for himself and for all the people of the land a bullock for a sin offering. 23 And seven days of the feast he shall prepare a burnt offering to the LORD, seven bullocks and seven rams without blemish daily the seven days; and a kid of the goats daily for a sin offering. 24 And he shall prepare a meat offering of an ephah for a bullock, and an ephah for a ram, and an hin of oil for an ephah. 25 In the seventh month, in the fifteenth day of the month, shall he do the like in the feast of the seven days, according to the sin offering, according to the burnt offering, and according to the meat offering, and according to the oil."

Now here is the problem. If you start doing burnt offerings to make reconciliation for sin then you say to Jesus, "Hey Jesus! When you said it was finished, it was not finished at all…You did not finish the job on the cross at all so I still have to carry out these feasts and the burnt offerings etc…"

Does one really want to deny the work of Jesus on the cross? I hope no one would ever do that! This is why they were nailed to the cross because Jesus fulfilled this sacrificial system that these feast days belonged to. I know what the COG teaches and all the other offshoots of the WWCG, which Herbert Armstrong taught who, yes, were proven to be wrong on many things including the feasts etc and he was a proven cult leader and why the Church fell apart. The problem is that the enemy is recruiting more and more people into this system he started. Sadly, those teaching observance of the feasts often use underhanded techniques like painting a ugly picture of Easter and Christmas to try and turn people from them and then to their Church for the answer to escape this. Yes, there are bad things and paganism etc but don't forget that Satan wants this to happen and for these two events to be lost as much as possible because they DO result in MANY people coming to Christ. If the world followed Armstrong's teaching then the world would never hear about Christ and that is exactly what Satan wants. Jesus out of the picture! He also wants to add confusion here to keep as many as possible from the Sabbath truth that really is important. It is sin not to keep the Commandments but this feast system was to make reconciliation for sin (breaking the Ten Commandments) and pointed forward to Christ. Big difference! We need to understand this. Yes, I know there are some verses that can be cleverly used and misunderstood to make a convincing argument but there are clear answers to these scriptures if one wants them that also prevents all the contradiction with other scripture that you would otherwise have.
Please read:
http://www.colossians-2-16.info
http://www.the-ten-commandments.org/the-ten-commandments-law.html
http://www.the-ten-commandments.org/galatians_ceremoniallaw.html


MISUNDERSTANDING 5: The Sabbath Commandment has ended.
This is the big one and Satan's best deception on the Christian Church. One needs to see answers to all the typical excuses and find the real truth on how the change came about and what Satan's plan was and how he began this change over 2000 years ago!! The real origin of 666 is proven here also and very relevant and something that most do not know.
Please read:
http://www.whochangedthesabbath.com
http://www.the-ten-commandments.org/faq-fourth-commandment.html
http://www.the-ten-commandments.org/origin_of_babylon_sun_worship.html
http://www.godssabbathtruth.com
See also misunderstanding 6 and 7.

MISUNDERSTANDING 6: The Sabbath was changed to Sunday in the Bible.
For those who have been told the early Church worshipped habitually on Sunday. This is an outright lie from the enemy. There is in fact not ONE scripture that shows ANYONE worshipping in the SYNAGOGUE on the first day of the week but there ARE more verses than I can count of people worshipping in the synagogue on the Sabbath.
Please read:
http://www.the-ten-commandments.org/sabbathsundaychange.html
or
http://www.whatdayisthesabbath.com


MISUNDERSTANDING 7: Colossians 2:16, Galatians 4:9-10 and Romans 14:5 end the Sabbath.
This is a very common confusion between laws.
Please read:
http://www.colossians-2-16.com
or
http://www.the-ten-commandments.org/was-the-sabbath-abolished.html
and
http://www.the-ten-commandments.org/the-ten-commandments-law.html
http://www.the-ten-commandments.org/galatians_ceremoniallaw.html


MISUNDERSTANDING 8: The New Testament does not have the Sabbath Commandment.
Please read:
http://www.newtestamentsabbath.com


MISUNDERSTANDING 9: There is a secret rapture and 7 years of tribulation.
This is a Hugh deception from Satan and antichrist.
Please Read:
http://www.secret-rapture.com
http://www.futurist-futurism.com
http://www.daniels70weeks.com


MISUNDERSTANDING 10: The Ten Commandments have ended.
How Satan would like us to all believe this lie! If you were Satan and wanted to keep people from the kingdom, what would you do? Obvious answer: Attack the law of God starting with the easiest Commandment being the fourth and finish with the other nine. This is getting worse as we drawer near to this Earths final days.
Please read:
http://www.the-ten-commandments.org Pages 1-7
And many pages from this site such as:
http://www.the-ten-commandments.org/the-ten-commandments-law.html
http://www.the-ten-commandments.org/ten_commandments-new_testament.html
http://www.the-ten-commandments.org/galatians_ceremoniallaw.html
http://www.the-ten-commandments.org/faq-ten-commandments.html
http://www.the-ten-commandments.org/tencommandments.html


MISUNDERSTANDING 11: The incoherent speech heard in the Church today is always from God.
This topic usually meets with the following thoughts rather than what scripture exhorts. If it feels good then do it or how could something that makes me feel this good, and makes me feel so alive not be from God? Sadly, those who choose to put feelings before the Word of God are easily deceived and rarely see truth.

Throughout recorded history there have been many occasions where people have spoken in unknown tongues. Note however that most of these accounts predate Pentecost and were of non-Christian origin. Christians therefore cannot say with confidence that every occurrence of glossolalia is an expression of the will of God. Many do not realize that speaking in tongues as seen in the Church today is a fairly recent phenomenon and tongue speaking as we see it today did not come about as a result of studying the Bible. It just happened out of the blue. This should be of extreme concern to all Christians, because as already stated, it is not uniquely a Christian practice. Many are told it is for self-edification, yet Paul says the gifts are not for this purpose but for the profit of all. Close and unbiased examination of the passage in 1 Corinthians 14 that is used to justify this belief, reveals Paul is actually saying that if it only edifies yourself than do NOT do it. God gave all the gifts to help His kingdom grow and yet while most can do this babble, missionaries almost always have to learn the language. This would mean that God is more concerned with us been able to babble for our own gratification over the importance of spreading His Word. Anyone with wisdom will know this is just not right and something is seriously wrong here. All too often there are those who get the counterfeit or a learned behaviour and feel on a high because they think it is a miracle from God.  And from there the lust of the human heart takes over and many just see what they want to see. Such a person than becomes blind to what scripture says because what they feel takes priority and hence the truth is no longer sought after.

My family were in a very large Pentecostal class once that was teaching the supposed truth about speaking in tongues. The first question that was asked and that no one in the class could answer, since they all had the same question, was "How do we tell which tongue is being referred to in each reference to speaking in tongues in scripture?" The reply was, "I do not know! You will have to speak to this person who is an expert in this field." Did you get that? Working on the assumption that there are two types of tongues, in over 300 people who knew their Bibles, there was not one person including the teacher that could determine what Bible passage was speaking of what type of tongue. Why? Because there is only one type! That is, speaking in another earthly language for the purpose of taking the Gospel to the world.

It is because of what happened in 1901 that people started searching the scriptures to try and find something that would justify this babble that the speaker could not understand and that also could not be proven to be from God. It was also assumed that the gift of interpretation was given for just this purpose. But this was also wrong. The gift of interpretation was to interpret the language of a foreigner into the language spoken by the majority present.

It was eventually concluded that this unintelligible babble was given for self-edification and this conclusion was based primarily on 1 Corinthians 14:4, and was the opposite to what Paul was saying. So once everyone in our class was told that this verse was the answer, everyone just blindly accepted that this must be the truth and believed it. So 1 Corinthians chapter 14 was the other type of tongue they exhorted. So in time, this then becomes the mind set and when anyone is asked or if one is challenged on this babble, then this verse automatically becomes the common response. If there really were a second type of tongues for our own personal edification, there would be clear teaching to this effect but it simply does not exist.

Here is a paraphrased version of what Paul is really saying. 1 Corinthians 14:1-5 "Follow after love and desire spiritual gifts but favour the gift of prophesying. 2 Because he that speaks in a language not known to others is not understood by any man present and only God knows what he is saying. 3 But if you prophesy you speak unto men for their edification, exhortation and comfort. 4 But if one speaks in a language unknown to the others, he only edifies himself which is wrong as it does not edify the Church, but he that prophesies does edify the church. 5 I don't mind if you all speak other languages, but I would rather that you prophesy because greater is he that prophesies than he that speaks in another language unless someone interprets that language into a language known by those present so that the church may receive edifying." Can you see what Paul is saying? He says only speak in another language in the Church if someone with the gift of interpretation interprets in the language spoken by the majority, and he especially says that he would rather that everyone prophesied because that always edifies the Church. The message from Paul is that the gifts are for the profit of all, (1 Corinthians 12:7) that is, for the edification of the Church. He is saying that if it does not edify the Church then do not do it as it is not for personal edification! Paul also says in 1 Corinthians 14:27 that speaking in tongues should only be done two or three times per service. Is this what we see in the Church today? No!

Paul also states that everyone receives different gifts (1 Corinthians 12:8-11) and says that not all speak in tongues (1 Corinthians 12:30). He also states that we should covet the best gifts as that will best help the growth of God's kingdom. In other words, not just speaking in tongues as you see in the Church today (1 Corinthians 12:31).

When God brought His chosen people out of the land of Egypt, He performed many miracles like turning Aaron's rod into a serpent, changing rivers to blood and bringing up frogs to cover the land. The pharaoh's magicians through the power of Satan were also able to counterfeit all these same miracles. (Exodus 7:10-11; 7:20-22; 8:6-7)

In Job 1:16 Satan burned up Job's sheep and servants with "fire from heaven" and in Job 1:19, Satan used a "great wind" to bring down a house killing the occupants and in Job 2:7, Satan smote Job with "sore boils from the sole of his foot unto his crown." If Satan has power to change rods to serpents, change rivers to blood, bring up frogs to cover the land, control the weather, bring down fire from the heavens (see also Revelation 13:13) and inflict illness, then he can certainly heal people. Note Satan needed God's permission to inflict illness on Job. (Job 1:12; 2:6) So we know God heals and Satan counterfeits, God gives the gift of tongues and Satan counterfeits, God has true Prophets and Satan has counterfeit false Prophets, (Matthew 24:11) God is going to seal His people with a mark in their foreheads (Revelation 7:3) and Satan has a counterfeit mark in the forehead and hand. (Revelation 13:16)

If the gift of tongues which was given at Pentecost was real languages, what is Satan's counterfeit? What type of tongue speaking would be of value to Satan? Known understood languages as at Pentecost or tongues that we don't understand or know what we are saying? Which would Satan use? Would you be convinced that speaking in tongues as seen today was from God if you received healing while using them? Even though Satan would heal you while using his counterfeit tongue speaking just to deceive you into believing they were the real thing and from God? If you were the enemy with his incredible God given wisdom and power and had an army of fallen angels at your disposal, and you hated God and wanted to take as many people from the kingdom as possible, what would you do? So, do Satan and his demons sit around all day throwing an odd temptation or two into people's minds or do they have strategic long term, full scale plans and are they very actively deceiving everyone who chases after "signs and wonders" while ignoring the many warnings in the Bible?

If Satan is working towards a New World Order in preparation for the Mark of the Beast, what common doctrine could be used to unite the many denominations and is already doing so? How can we test the spirits here as we are instructed without any doubt of being deceived? If there were two types of tongues as some un-biblically claim, why would God give this gift so freely for personal use and almost never give the needed gift for spreading the Gospel? Which is God's priority and more important? If the unintelligible tongues spoken in Church today were from God, then He would be giving the needed gift even more freely to missionaries but this is not the case. This is not the nature and priority of God. In Matthew 24:5 and verse 11, Jesus says "many" will be deceived. The many spoken of here means a large number. Here is the Thayer Definition: "polus / polos" 1) many, much, large. Please don't be part of this large number of people is my prayer for you.

Matthew 16:4 Jesus said, "A wicked and adulterous generation SEEKETH AFTER A SIGN; and there shall no sign be given unto it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas."

So scripture does not teach there is a tongue for personal edification.

God does not require one to babble to have His Spirit intercede. God could do this in any language. Satan is the one who needs it to be unintelligible to be of any use.

Missionaries almost never get the real gift and yet almost all can babble. This not the nature if God and is not what the Word says. Paul clearly taught that God said the gifts were for the profit of all and not for personal edification.

And many linguistic experts have stated that there is no difference between the counterfeit spoken in Churches today to what is spoken is satanic cults!

For very detailed information on this topic, please read:
http://www.speaking-in-tongues.net
For a very short version, please read:
http://www.speakingintongues.info


***

For all those many wonderful, compassionate Christians out there, I would greatly appreciate your prayers for my recovery and for the attacks on this family such as what has happened to my wife, so I can continue serving our wonderful Creator and Saviour. I thank you in advance for your prayers and support.

May God bless each and every one of you no matter who you are or what denomination you belong to as we are all God's children.

Thank you.

Webmaster

http://www.the-ten-commandments.org
http://www.who-is-the-antichrist.org
http://www.markbeast.org
http://www.666numberofthebeast.com
http://www.666mark-of-the-beast.org
http://www.battle-of-armageddon.org
http://www.revelationbibleprophecy.org
http://www.danielbibleprophecy.org
http://www.secret-rapture.com
http://www.mystery-babylon.net
http://www.sabbath-day.net
http://www.1000yearmillennium.com
http://www.speaking-in-tongues.net
http://www.what-happens-when-we-die.com
http://www.thetruthabouthell.net
http://www.wiccawitchcraft.net
http://www.remnant-church.net
http://www.wednesdaycrucifixion.com
http://www.ceremoniallaw.com
http://www.colossians2-16.com
http://www.godssabbathtruth.com
http://www.whochangedthesabbath.com
http://www.whatdayisthesabbath.com
http://www.gospelparallels.com
http://www.does-god-always-heal.com
http://www.generational-curse.com
And more...
http://www.the-ten-commandments.org/the-ten-commandments-links.html

-------- Original Message --------

> The following is feedback from the domain: www.godssabbathtruth.com
> Submitted by Edward Palamar (johntbelias@yahoo.com) on 15/07/2015 at 07:27:05
> ______________________________________________________________________

> Contact name = Edward Palamar
> Email address = johntbelias@yahoo.com
> Subject = Re : Unsealing Daniel
> Message = The analysis of the 2,300 day cleansing period on your charts.html page is incorrect.

> Today, Tuesday, July 14, 2015 A.D., is the 2,001st day in the 2,300 day cleansing period; the 1,036th day in the 1,290 and 1,335 day periods of Daniel 12:11 & 12, respectively.

> ______________________________________________________________________

> REMOTE_ADDR: 71.185.171.98, REMOTE_HOST: pool-71-185-171-98.phlapa.fios.verizon.net
> HTTP_USER_AGENT: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/43.0.2357.132 Safari/537.36
>

* * *
sincerely,

St. Elijah (cf. §784, Catholic Catechism),
St. John the Baptist (cf. §785, Catholic Catechism),
Edward Popovich Palamar (cf. §786, Catholic Catechism),

  the Resurrected Prophet of the Most High (Luke 1:76),
  whom Jesus Christ calls "the Elias who was to come" (Matthew 11:14),
  enjoying the rapture of Christ's love in the duty of

Petrus Romanus (Peter the Roman, cf. St. Malachy Prophecy),

the resurrected angel of Exodus 23:20,

the Sign of the Son of Man in Heaven (Matthew 24:30)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com
 
error and cyberbullying
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» All A class models Error code 29
» HTTP 500 Internal Server Error.
» Buzzing DHW pump and PHE sensor error
» Error Codes 33 & 10
» Error in uploading Notice of Award at Philgeps

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured :: Satanic Websites on the Internet - the Satanic Titanic :: T thru T :: the-ten-commandments .org-
Jump to: