Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured

For Christ's Resurrected and Raptured Saints : The Elect : We look for the resurrection of the dead

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Visits quantity
Visitors
Flag Counter
Me Gameknot

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

thydailybreadforum dot proboards dot com

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

thydailybreadforum dot proboards dot com Empty
PostSubject: thydailybreadforum dot proboards dot com   thydailybreadforum dot proboards dot com EmptyFri Sep 30, 2016 5:53 pm

Jul 1, 2015 at 8:43pm 

This is an edit (update) to my original post (below asterisks) :

I will allow the original post to remain as it originally was, but will explain concerning Daniel 8:14.

What remains the same is that Ascension Sunday, May 8, 2016 A.D., is / was / and shall forevermore be the 1,335th day of Daniel 12:12.

What is not the same is the starting day for the 2,300 day period of Daniel 8:14, which is properly, with respect to the First Liturgical Year of the Judgment, August 11, 2010 A.D.

Because Daniel 8:14 is the prophecy for the final cleansing, it would defile the Judgment if allowed to continue past the First Year of the Judgment; some might even argue that it should find no place within the confines of this First Year of the Judgment at all.

But if allowed to continue into the Second Liturgical Year of the Judgment, this would mean that all of God's promises to reward the just have fallen short of perfection; and here again one might pose the same argument regarding the First Year of the Judgment.

Initially, I was only led to ascertain the final numeric reckonings in chapter 12 of the Book of Daniel.

Firstly, a solid grasp of 1,260 days was needed; the Lord left me alone with that for 40 years.

No matter how much I read of prophecy, that was a sole, lingering thought.

On November 8, 2012 A.D., however, while I was on my way to Holy Mass, the 40th verse of the 11th chapter of the Book of Daniel was fulfilled when I was attacked by what appeared in plain view as members of the Caln Township Police Department on the grounds of St. Martha Manor, Downingtown, PA
, via an initial assault by District Court 15-02-1 through Robert Sutton and Theodore Michaels.

The determination of both the 1,335th day and the Three Days of Darkness occurred during session of the Court of Common Pleas, Chester County, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, in the spring of 2013 A.D.; however I have only recently clarified the details.

There are many more details at my homepage, inclusive to the 95th quatrain of "Centuries IV" by Michel de Nostradame serving as the mirroring prophecy which links to the 1,290 day count of Daniel 12:11.

Parousia is the Greek term for the Second Coming of Jesus Christ :

Today, Thursday, July 2, 2015 A.D., is the 1,024th day in the 1,290 and 1,335 day periods of Daniel 12:11 & 12, respectively; the 1,989th day in the 2,300 day cleansing period of Daniel 8:14.

Seeing this Great Event from the First Pentecost Sunday of the Judgment :

That Christ should return on a Feast of Pentecost is indicative of the same Real Presence of the Son as found in The Very Eucharist He has imparted to us. That such a Feast is also of the Father, from Whom proceeds the Holy Spirit, such a Manifestation of the Blessed Trinity shall also include all those who shall have been drawn to Him, both the dead and the living.

The date for the First Pentecost Sunday of the Judgment can be ascertained from other prophecies.

Christ was hailed as King on Palm Sunday, and prophecy has it that His disciples would be hated by all, scoffing at all such allusions to Kingship. As to Christ coming with great power and glory then (Matt. 24:30), this aspect of Christ's life should be the reckoning of the 1,335th day, for He is our King, forever, now, and always. Then can be seen the power and glory proper beginning the week prior (7th Sunday of Easter/Ascension Sunday) to that specific Sunday of Pentecost.

Concerning the world being turned into the hands of the antichrist there is the 16th century prophecy concerning the rule left to two (from the rule previous to having been by three). After 3 years and 7 months those two would go to war, leaving none. That formally is the beginning of the time of the antichrist wreaking havoc. That exact date is necessarily 1,335 days before the Sunday before that specific Sunday of Pentecost.

Knowing of the inability of the third to rule can give us a specific day when the time period of 3 years and 7 months ends. Due to complications sustained in an automobile accident on Monday, February 9, 2009 A.D., the third finally succumbed on Thursday, March 19, 2009 A.D. This is a window to calculate such a day that would begin the 3 years and 7 months. I had visited him on February 14, 2009 A.D., the Saturday after the collision. It was reported that he had spoken somewhat at length on the previous Thursday, February 12, 2009 A.D., but he was not right, speaking incoherently. This is the day of the beginning of the rule left to two for 3 years and 7 months. This would necessarily bring the end of those 3 years and 7 months to Tuesday, September 11, 2012 A.D.

Thus begins the 1,335 days on Wednesday, September 12, 2012 A.D. This also begins the 1,290 day period of the formal end of the daily sacrifice as found in Daniel 12:11. This abomination of desolation (no rule) continues until the 1,291st day, which is Great and Holy Friday, March 25, 2016 A.D., also the Feast of the Annunciation. This day marks the Judgment in Christ's return as Messiah (Great Messiah).

The 1,335th day is then Sunday, May 8, 2016 A.D, the specific Sunday of Pentecost being May 15, 2016 A.D. Both are Sundays of the Judgment.

Daniel 12:12 : "Blessed is he who waiteth and cometh unto 1,335 days."

The Judgment will begin on Great and Holy Friday, March 25, 2016 A.D. That the world will be embroiled in nuclear/atomic chastisement and God's people in need of "the shortening of days", it can be seen that the Three Days of Darkness will also occur during this Holy Week.

The First Resurrection Sunday of the Judgement is March 27, 2016 A.D.

Judgment Sundays of Easter follow :

of Divine Mercy on April 3, 2016 A.D.

3rd Easter Sunday on April 10, 2016 A.D.

4th on April 17, 2016 A.D.

5th on April 24, 2016 A.D.

6th on May 1, 2016 A.D.

Read more: http://thydailybreadforum.proboards.com/thread/7280/parousia-unsealing-daniel-14-12#ixzz4LmZk7IC5
Back to top Go down
https://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com

thydailybreadforum dot proboards dot com
Page 1 of 1