Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured

For Christ's Resurrected and Raptured Saints : The Elect : We look for the resurrection of the dead

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Visits quantity
Visitors
Flag Counter
Me Gameknot

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

catholicactionchat dot com - CatholicActionChat is an apostate site

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

catholicactionchat dot com - CatholicActionChat is an apostate site Empty
PostSubject: catholicactionchat dot com - CatholicActionChat is an apostate site   catholicactionchat dot com - CatholicActionChat is an apostate site EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 10:01 pm

following in their own footsteps

While doing a search and respond regarding the Three Days of Darkness, catholicactionchat (CAC) came up as a site with a forum and sub-forums devoted to that topic.

Seeing that CAC was already on the cyberbullying list, it was given another opportunity.

CAC had since deprived itself of celebrating the 1,335th day of Daniel 12:12.

But on September 23, 2016 A.D., CAC sent this to me :

"Hi,

You have registered for the Catholic Action Chatboard twice, but your previous post was about the rapture, which is a protestant belief.  I would like to know why you want to come on to a Catholic site if you are protestant.  I have not rejected your registration yet, because I would like to talk to you and understand why you want to join us.  If you are Catholic and hold the belief in the rapture you are in great error.  Let’s talk about this.

Cordially,
CAC Admin"

To which I responded :

"I don't think I've arrived at the definition I use for rapture purely from protestantism.

Admittedly, the use of "Judgment" or "General Resurrection of the Dead" might be clearer to some, but in terms of "meeting the Lord in the air" (1 Thess. 4:17) and a simple two syllable word, I have chosen to use "rapture".

I do not hold protestantism to be the sole author in the use of the term, nor do I think that it can only be explained and/or used within protestantism.

The original use of the term was in regard to dispensations (dispensationalism), of which there can be seen to be such an outpouring of grace with regard to the Pauline Epistle.

Only recently have I come to use the word "Judgment" at my own website with regard to the arrival at the specific point of time foretold in Daniel 12:12, Ascension Sunday, May 8, 2016 A.D. and now, the last window for the Three Days of Darkness, notwithstanding the Lord's Mercy, but within the context of the First Year of the Judgment.

My own website, the website of Petrus Romanus, a Vicar of Christ, has a subtitle of "Resurrected and Raptured", which I do not ascribe to protestantism in any way, shape, or form.

In the event that you do not understand these things, I can only urge you to read my writing at "Risen-from-the-dead"; you are free to respond to anything there if you are serious about your inquiry; the site is arranged to handle emergencies : on the whole, no registration is necessary.

I do not rank myself a protestant and I was only re-applying to CAC to post regarding the Three Days of Darkness, the actual post :

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

The Second Coming of Our Lord Jesus Christ has begun!

The Return of Our Lord is an Act of Justice, Love, and Mercy!

The Judgment is Everlasting : Eternal Peace is coming!

Great and Holy Thursday, March 24th, 2016 A.D., is the 1,290th day of Daniel 12:11.

Ascension Sunday, May 8, 2016 A.D., is the 1,335th day of Daniel 12:12 (cf. Malachi 4:5).

The First Year of Judgment began September 1, 2015 A.D. (the Final Day of Indiction) and the following First Sunday of Advent,
November 29, 2015 A.D.

The warning sign for the Three Days of Darkness is November 16, 2016 A.D., the beginning of the Leonid meteor shower.

The final window for the Three Days of Darkness is November 24th through November 26th, 2016 A.D.

The First Sunday of Advent, November 27th, 2016 A.D., is the Day of the Lord (Malachi 4:5), the Day of the Great Illumination, the Day of Triumph for the Immaculate Heart of the Blessed Virgin Mary and the conversion of Russia, the end of World War III, and the fulfillment of the 2,300 day cleansing period of Daniel 8:14.

It is the day foretold that the world would be saved through Our Lady's Brown Scapular and Holy Rosary.

Satan and his minions have been cast into hell (to be temporarily released during the Three Days of Darkness).

During the countdown to the fulfillment of Daniel 12:12 which was, is, and shall forever be, Ascension Sunday, May 8, 2016 A.D., I began to include the 2,300th day of Daniel 8:14 as equating to the same date, including any future blessing with the blessing of Daniel 12:12.

The Lord was leading me to the 1,335th day but was going to give me a break and he didn't want me to forget the final computation to the end.

So the counting for those 2,300 days began August 11, 2010 A.D., which is completed by the First Sunday of Advent for the 
Second Year of the Judgment, November 27, 2016 A.D.

Recently there has been a rise in articles regarding the Three Days of Darkness.

A warning sign 8 (eight) days prior is due to come so that all may prepare : November 16, 2016 A.D., the beginning of the Leonid meteor shower.

November 23, 2016 A.D. is also supposed to be exceptionally cold.

The Three Days of Darkness are November 24th through the 26th, 2016 A.D.

A passing of a soul to eternal life was necessary each for the interpretation of the 1,335th day of Daniel 12:12 and the Three Days of Darkness.

Regular updates to the countdown to the Three Days of Darkness :

https://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com/"

To which this response was sent to me by CAC :

"Dear Edward,

Your designating of dates to go with bible verses is serious error.  Only a priest or Bishop is qualified to give us the interpretation of the sacred Scriptures, so I would have to delete your post once you posted it.  Sir, I perceive that you have no authority, and do not probably desire to be under authority.  This is serious.  I say this because you have obviously come to many conclusions based on your own opinion.  You still haven't told me why you want to join our Catholic forum.  Are you a baptized Catholic?  Do you attend  Mass on Sunday, and where.  These are questions I would need answers to before I can approve your registration.  CAC is only for Catholics in union with Holy Father Gregory XVIII in exile.

God bless.

CAC Admin"

To which I replied :

"Being as you can't prove how the use of "rapture" is purely protestant, nothing more can come of you than lies in terms of teaching.

I am not under your authority because of the tyrannical nature of your opinion.

Unless you can admit to your own sin of pride and make a public apology, you are nothing but a servant to the devil.

There's a place for that; good luck, maybe you'll find it in time."

On September 24, 2016 A.D. an approval notice was sent, but the site is 'under maintenance'.
Back to top Go down
https://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com

catholicactionchat dot com - CatholicActionChat is an apostate site
Page 1 of 1