Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured

For Christ's Resurrected and Raptured Saints : The Elect : We look for the resurrection of the dead

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Visits quantity
Visitors
Flag Counter
Me Gameknot

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Three Days of Darkness - Vigilant Citizen

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

The Three Days of Darkness - Vigilant Citizen Empty
PostSubject: The Three Days of Darkness - Vigilant Citizen   The Three Days of Darkness - Vigilant Citizen EmptyWed Sep 14, 2016 10:42 am

The Three Days of Darkness - Vigilant Citizen Forumslogo
The Three Days of Darkness - Printable Version

+- The Vigilant Citizen Forums (http://vigilantcitizen.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Forums (http://vigilantcitizen.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Religions, Spirituality and Occultism (http://vigilantcitizen.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: The Three Days of Darkness (/showthread.php?tid=3735)

Pages: 1 2

The Three Days of Darkness - the_sign - 09-10-2016 

The Three Days of Darkness are the most catalclysmic days foretold in prophecy.

The 1,335th day of Daniel 12:12 was, is, and shall forevermore be Ascension Sunday, May 8, 2016 A.D.

When I began a topic regarding the 1,335th day here at VC, I was in the process of an active daily countdown to that historic and prophetic day.

I have since started to do the same for the Three Days of Darkness as the interpretation has become clearer.

The countdown to the Three Days of Darkness is currently at 75 days.

It seems I had a bit of a rest until some further urgency moved me to take some action.

When I prayed during session of the Chester County Court of Common Pleas for a cognizant resolution to this matter back in 2013 A.D., I admitted that I had doubts concerning the actual date(s) of the Three Days of Darkness.

My working assumption was that it would have to have some connection to the 1,335th day of Daniel 12:12.

The resurrected Pontius Pilate, Judge Anthony A. Sarcione, directed questioning to what I had thought in terms of the 1,335th day being a part of a Liturgical Year, and that specific year would necessarily have three final days to it before another would begin.

As it is, those final three days are November 24-26, 2016 A.D.

In terms of prophecy which contains "for My Name's Sake" (the Lord speaking) and the reckoning of the Liturgical Year which contains the 1,335th day, it seems to be a 'win win' situation.

At times it seemed to me that the Three Days of Darkness would be the Holy Thursday, Great and Holy Friday, and Holy Saturday (March 24-26, 2016 A.D.) just prior to Ascension Sunday, May 8, 2016 A.D.

I seemed to automatically assume that the 2,300th day of Daniel 8:14 coincided with the 1,335th day of Daniel 12:12.

Even the beginning day for the 2,300 day count reckoned that way included the death date of the priest who attempted to baptize me as I was conjoined to the resurrected Judas Iscariot.

But Curate Francis in his announcement of this year as a dedicated Year of Mercy shows that the Lord is still being patient, even in light of my labeling our current Liturgical Year as the First Liturgical Year of the Judgment (as it contains the 1,335th day of Daniel 12:12).

And there has been an even stronger, more recent similar mirroring sign regarding the beginning of the 2,300th day count to have been August 11, 2010 A.D.

In summation :

The Three Days of Darkness are November 24th through the 26th, 2016 A.D.

Here are two search links for further reading :

https://search.yahoo.com/search?p=The+Three+Days+of+Darkness&fr=dss_yset_chr

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&as_q=&as_epq=%22The+Three+Days+of+Darkness%22&as_oq=&as_eq=&as_nlo=&as_nhi=&lr=&cr=&as_qdr=all&as_sitesearch=&as_occt=any&safe=images&as_filetype=&as_rights=

RE: The Three Days of Darkness - clfr - 09-11-2016 

Thanks for posting I have not heard of the three days of darkness thing before. 

RE: The Three Days of Darkness - Vytas - 09-11-2016 

Catholics creating prophecies and using for it their own holidays... Using biblical feast i could understand but now though...Anyways best of luck with it, each of us must learn the hard way about date setting and legitimacy of some stuff I suppose... 

RE: The Three Days of Darkness - the_sign - 09-12-2016 

[size=16]Genesis I (Wycliffe Holy Bible) :[/size]

14 Forsooth God said, Lights be made in the firmament of (the) heaven(s), and part they the day and (the) night; and be they into signs, and times, and days, and years;
15 and shine those in the firmament of (the) heaven(s), and lighten they the earth; and it was done so.
16 And God made two great lights, the greater light that it should be before to the day, and the less(er) light that it should be before to the night; and God made (the) stars;
17 and setted them in the firmament of (the) heaven(s), (so) that they should shine on [the] earth,
18 and that they should be before to the day and (before) [to the] night, and should part (the) light and (the) darkness. And God saw that it was good.
19 And the eventide and the morrowtide was made, the fourth day.

(09-11-2016, 11:17 AM)Vytas Wrote: wrote:
Catholics creating prophecies and using for it their own holidays... Using biblical feast i could understand but now though...Anyways best of luck with it, each of us must learn the hard way about date setting and legitimacy of some stuff I suppose...

Looks like you're not carrying all your eggs in one basket, Vytas. 

RE: The Three Days of Darkness - aspiringsoul - 09-12-2016 

I always thought this referred to those who are here AFTER Jesus Christ has descended but have been chosen OUT OF THE JEWISH NATION
ie the ones who aren't chosen will be dead.
The anti-christ hasn't happened, the euphrates war, not happened, the Appollyon/locusts prophecy..not happened. So you're barking up the wrong tree. 

RE: The Three Days of Darkness - clfr - 09-13-2016 

Do any of you guys follow 9nania youtube channel. Every now and then I will take a look. I can't say I agree with her on a number of points (and I don't even know why - go figure) She is into trying to watch for the signs and relating it as close to as she can  to were we are today. 

https://www.youtube.com/user/9Nania/videos 

RE: The Three Days of Darkness - Artful Revealer - 09-13-2016 

Quote: wrote:
The anti-christ hasn't happened
The antichrist comes before the Christ, according to eschatology. So if the Christ has already come, what happened to the antichrist? 

RE: The Three Days of Darkness - aspiringsoul - 09-13-2016 

(Yesterday, 06:26 AM)Artful Revealer Wrote: wrote:

Quote: wrote:
The anti-christ hasn't happened
The antichrist comes before the Christ, according to eschatology. So if the Christ has already come, what happened to the antichrist?

The Christ story isn't really complete.

Zechariah 11:4-14 was fulfilled by Jesus Christ
Zechariah 11:15-17 foretells the 'worthless shepherd' which hasn't happened yet. It could not just be some random irrelevant bloke no one even knows of, considering how many people know about Jesus Christ..in contrast the foolish shepherd would at least be known by many people right? The prophecy also matches the Dajjal/anti-christ prophecies in islam ie 'blind in his right eye'.

Daniel 12 also is talking about the end times ie 
2 And many of those who sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt. 
3 And those who are wise shall shine like the brightness of the sky above;[a] and those who turn many to righteousness, like the stars forever and ever.

This one is interesting because as a muslim I believe the final resurrection occurs on the day of judgement. There's nothing in islamic sources of a resurrection specifically at the second coming of Jesus Christ in our religion, but the book of Revelation does tell us many will be resurrected. This also goes in line with what Jesus Christ saidf in Matthew 24

34 Truly, I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things take place. 35 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will not pass away.

but this is opening up a slightly different topic related to life/death/hades (barzakh in islam).

Have you ever read the book of Wisdom? it's in the catholic bible.
read the first 3 chapters (chapter 3 does touch on the same theme as the Daniel 12 prophecy too)
http://www.catholic.org/bible/book.php?id=27
what it primarily deals with in chapters 2 is the jewish sadducee perspective of death...and 3 is the crucifixion topic, the resurrection and the second coming.

interestingly what it says in chapter 3 for me is a confirmation of what it also says in the Quran about the crucifixion (4:157)..BUT one of the key points that most muslims have themselves missed is the 'They said in Boast' part ie it refers to sadducees..and more important in the context, their specific beliefs on life and death and how this contrasts both the christian and islamic belief on hades/barzakh....so the Quranic verse actually highlights Wisdom chapter 2 aswell. 

RE: The Three Days of Darkness - Karlysymon - 09-13-2016 

On the subject of the anti-christ, please check this thread link. Meant to post here but failed
http://vigilantcitizen.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=3636&pid=86057#pid86057 

RE: The Three Days of Darkness - aspiringsoul - 09-13-2016 

(Yesterday, 12:58 PM)Karlysymon Wrote: wrote:
On the subject of the anti-christ,  please check this thread link. Meant to post here but failed
http://vigilantcitizen.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=3636&pid=86057#pid86057

I think this sort of stuff fits more with false christs and deception of any kind.
With the actual prophecies and their fulfillment there won't be any doubt when it happens ie the world will know for sure. 

Back to top Go down
https://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com

The Three Days of Darkness - Vigilant Citizen
Page 1 of 1