Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured
The only site with the only accurate interpretation of the Day of the Lord according to the four digit numbers in the prophecy of the Book of Daniel in the Holy Bible.

"For these are the days of vengeance, that all things may be fulfilled, that are written." - Luke 21:22

A world wide resurrection service for Holy Family Sunday, the First Sunday of the General Resurrection of the Dead, December 30, 2018 A.D. is now forming : details within . . .
Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured

For Christ's Resurrected and Raptured Saints : The Elect : We look for the resurrection of the dead

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Countdown to the Day of the Lord :

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
December 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Info please
Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:30 am by Admin

» Judgment Day - March 25, 2016 A.D. @ Sam Harris dot org
Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:39 pm by Admin

» O Jesus, King of All Nations, May Your Reign Be Recognized On Earth! - original edit info
Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:34 pm by Admin

» Count down / count up to the Day of the Lord
Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:28 am by Admin

» Celebrating the Immaculate Conception and the General Resurrection of the Dead
Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:56 am by Admin

» Witness to a tripartite motion :
Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:50 am by Admin

» Protection against grand larceny :
Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:49 am by Admin

» precaution against larceny
Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:32 am by Admin

» IP addresses used by Satan :
Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:10 pm by Admin

Synchromysticism Forum

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Synchromysticism Forum   Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:50 pm

Lite wrote:
...thought I would resurrect this thread...just in case...

And rather timely of you as I've only recently begun a similar countdown to the Three Days of Darkness at my site as I did for the 1,335th day of Daniel 12:12, which was / is / shall forever be Ascension Sunday, May 8, 2016 A.D.

As of a few minutes ago the countdown to the Three Days of Darkness is at 75 days.

It seems I had a bit of a rest until some further urgency moved me to take some action.

When I prayed during session of the Chester County Court of Common Pleas for a cognizant resolution to this matter, I admitted that I had doubts concerning the actual date(s) of the Three Days of Darkness.

My working assumption was that it would have to have some connection to the 1,335th day of Daniel 12:12.

The resurrected Pontius Pilate, Judge Anthony A. Sarcione, directed questioning to what I had thought in terms of the 1,335th day being a part of a Liturgical Year, and that specific year would necessarily have three final days to it before another would begin.

As it is, those final three days are November 24-26, 2016 A.D.

In terms of prophecy which contains "for My Name's Sake" (the Lord speaking) and the reckoning of the Liturgical Year which contains the 1,335th day, it seems to be a 'win win' situation.

At times it seemed to me that the Three Days of Darkness would be the Holy Thursday, Great and Holy Friday, and Holy Saturday (March 24-26, 2016 A.D.) just prior to Ascension Sunday, May 8, 2016 A.D.

I seemed to automatically assume that the 2,300 day of Daniel 8:14 coincided with the 1,335th day of Daniel 12:12.

Even the beginning day for the 2,300 day count reckoned that way included the death date of the priest who attempted to baptize me as I was conjoined to the resurrected Judas Iscariot.

But Curate Francis in his announcement of this year as a dedicated Year of Mercy shows that the Lord is still being patient, even in light of my labeling this Liturgical Year as the First Liturgical Year of the Judgment (as it contains the 1,335th day of Daniel 12:12).

In summation :

The Three Days of Darkness are November 24th through the 26th, 2016 A.D.

sincerely,

St. Elijah (cf. §784, Catholic Catechism),
St. John the Baptist (cf. §785, Catholic Catechism),
Edward Popovich Palamar (cf. §786, Catholic Catechism),

the Resurrected Prophet of the Most High (Luke 1:76),
  whom Jesus Christ calls "the Elias who was to come" (Matthew 11:14),
  enjoying the rapture of Christ's love in the duty of

Petrus Romanus (Peter the Roman, cf. St. Malachy Prophecy),

the resurrected angel of Exodus 23:20,

the Sign of the Son of Man in Heaven (Matthew 24:30)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com

Synchromysticism Forum
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1