Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured

For Christ's Resurrected and Raptured Saints : The Elect : We look for the resurrection of the dead

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Visits quantity
Visitors
Flag Counter
Me Gameknot

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Re : Update to the Three Days of Darkness

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Re : Update to the Three Days of Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re : Update to the Three Days of Darkness   Re : Update to the Three Days of Darkness EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 9:28 am

The Three Days of Darkness can still occur during December 27th thru December 29th, 2018 A.D.

As my study and work with this seemingly elusive bout of three days foretold by several throughout the age of the church militant pointed to some period of time relevant to the 1,335th day of Daniel 12:12 (actually the 1,332nd, 1,333rd, and 1,334th days), the effort to view the 'big picture' results in two other possible time frames :

as the reckoning of the 1,335th day (Ascension Sunday, May 8, 2016 A.D.) is also known as the "Day of the Lord" (Malachi 4:5), which is also known as the "Day of Judgment", or simply the Judgment (as in the Four Last Things : Heaven, Hell, Death, Judgment), such a specific date falls within time frames for the Liturgical Year :

the Byzantine Rite Liturgical Year begins anew on what is called the "Day of Indiction", September 1 (but as I saw that September 1, 2015 A.D. began the First Year of Judgment, I called that the final Day of Indiction [note that the use of 'day of indiction' has a long history]) :

so a final window can be seen to be August 29th through the 31st, 2016 A.D. :

and for the Roman Rite the Liturgical Year begins on the First Sunday of Advent, which this year is November 27, 2016 A.D. :

so a final window can be seen to be November 24th through the 26th. (there is something very powerful/poignant about this November 27th, not only in that 27 is 3 to the third power, but I will end my study and work then as specifically regards "The Three Days of Darkness")

Last edited by Admin on Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:00 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: O Jesus, King of All Nations, May Your Reign Be Recognized On Earth!   Re : Update to the Three Days of Darkness EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 2:15 pm

Thank you for the welcome and taking the time to respond to my post.

I've included a link to this topic in a special part of my website ( https://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com/t168-active-discussion-sites-topics-this-post-is-in-the-process-of-being-compiled#375 ).

Regarding ditching the Holy Bible as early as the fourth century, however, has more modernism in such action than an open-minded scholarly approach.

I have only found one solid case of conspiracy, and that not until 1535 A.D. with the printing of the Coverdale Bible, which is not a Holy one.

Also some commentaries and footnotes reek of error.

The accurate arrival at the exact date of Ascension Sunday, May 8, 2016 A.D. as the Day of the Lord according to Malachi 4:5 began on the morning of November 8, 2012 A.D. when I was attacked by the king of the south as foretold in Daniel 11:40.

So it has been a lengthy battle, but not without its rewards.

The saga ends though, as I stated, for me on the First Sunday of Advent this year, November 27th, 2016 A.D.

According to my study, most of what the prophecies about the Three Days of Darkness concerns is the conversion of the hardest sinners.

We have been assured in Daniel 12:12 that those who have waited and come unto Ascension Sunday, May 8, 2016 A.D. are blessed.

All other prophecies concerning positive transformation and illumination converge on that ancient, foretold prophecy of Daniel 12:12.

The unsealing of the Book of Daniel as regards Daniel 12:12 was a public event in Criminal Court Room 12 of the Chester County Court of Common Pleas.

post by Rose Anna (at abundanthope site); 52037 :

Hello to a new member it seems - and welcome here  We earnestly seek, as you appear to do.

Regarding the 3 days of darkness, this - as expressed in Abundanthope material - was on the agenda for a while, and yet the plan has been changed. What earth is now facing is very probably world war, but a brief one. Due to the fact that the earth cannot deal with this extended period of aggression on her soil - for hundreds of years in fact - and because she as an ensouled being (inhabiting a very large global body) wishes to move on on her very own personal spiritual search (in the same way that we may persue it), she will slow down and go into magnetic reversal. The 3 days of darkness scenario as a learning tool is no longer in place. Learning - if at all - will take place during the NOW, when increasing corruption is coming to the surface, propelled by high incoming cosmic energies, and during the "slowing down" to which everyone on earth will be party. 

Concerning timelines, we are actually 7 years further on than 2016, due to a mistake in calculation at some point, which sort of throw a spanner in the works of all those calculating dates, yet there is - as you suggest - certainly a "window" right now - due to the closing of several different cycles both large and very large - during which change is accelerated (cosmic energies at work, pushing it) and potential to change enhanced.

The "DAY OF RECKONING" will be the day when everyone is asked to make the personal choice of whether to move on (literally, to board one of the thousands of space ships which will appear when the situation is very very bad) or whether to stay and perish. Dates/liturgical year starts will have very little bearing on the matter. What will have a bearing on the matter is the level of consciousness of each individual, and whether it is possible to let go, to contemplate one's own behaviour, to correct it and to grow.

Regarding the book know as the Bible: so much is left out, censored, corrected, inserted, corrupted - even in the beginning (approx 300 AD by the Nicea council who accepted 4 scripts and rejected about 45). 

All of us here have undergone fierce disappointments in that which we believed, in our search for truth. I wish you well on this journey.

Last edited by Admin on Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:15 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Re : Update to the Three Days of Darkness   Re : Update to the Three Days of Darkness EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 6:09 am

quote by "Rose Anna; 52044" (at abundantehope site) :

"The Bible was not 'ditched' in the fourth century:"

That is correct, but you did here :

quote by "Rose Anna; 52037" (at abundanthope site) :

"Regarding the book know as the Bible: so much is left out, censored, corrected, inserted, corrupted - even in the beginning (approx 300 AD by the Nicea council who accepted 4 scripts and rejected about 45)."

The Nicean Council produced the Nicean Creed which contains the addition of the words "and the Son" with regard to this original text :

John 15:26Wycliffe Bible (WYC)
26 But when the comforter shall come, which I shall send to you from the Father, the Spirit of truth, which cometh forth of the Father [which proceedeth, or cometh forth, of the Father], he shall bear witnessing of me;

The use of "and the Son" began as an oral 'tradition' without a Scriptural basis save for one of inference :

John 10:30Wycliffe Bible (WYC)
30 I and the Father be one.

One can use human logic this way and advance the conclusion that because the Father and the Son are One, the "sending" in John 15:26 amounts to the same as "proceeding".

But the teaching of John 15:26 does not combine the usage of both verbs into a single verb.

That is something which the Council of Nicea advanced.

However, because of :

John 20:22Wycliffe Bible (WYC)
22 When he had said this, he blew on them, and said, Take ye the Holy Ghost;

it can be seen that the Holy Ghost (Spirit) proceeds thru the Son.

The promulgation of the twelve tenets of the Nicean Creed were the substance of the Council of Nicea and have been interpreted well in a most recent catechism :

http://ccc.usccb.org/flipbooks/catechism/index.html#30

in Part One : The Profession of Faith

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re : Update to the Three Days of Darkness   Re : Update to the Three Days of Darkness Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1