Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured

For Christ's Resurrected and Raptured Saints : The Elect : We look for the resurrection of the dead

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Embracing the Day of the Lord (Malachi 4:5)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Embracing the Day of the Lord (Malachi 4:5)   Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:09 am

As I begin to type this post, it is almost less than an hour that a prophecy given more than 2,500 years ago will have been brought to fruition, specifically, the verse of Daniel 12:11, the completion of the 1,290th day therein foretold.

At times I have used some restraint (been blessed with the patience) in making the parallel between the 11th and 12th chapters of the Book (prophecy) of Daniel with the 11th and 12th verses of the 12th chapter of the Book of Daniel.

This reluctance has basically been due to the repetition of the same numbers.

But there seems to me to be no better time to do this, and I am thankful that God has allowed the venue of forums.hannity (and this website) to do so, I will include this message at an appropriate spot at my website, too.

There is also the additional parallel of the preceding parallel to the overall passing away of the old heavens and earth to the new heavens and earth.

Daniel 12:11 is like the 11th chapter of the Book of Daniel, which is like the passing away of the old heavens and earth, that passing away in description being, at least, found in 2 Peter 3:10-14.

Daniel 12:12 is like the 12th chapter of the Book of Daniel, which is like the coming of the new heavens and earth.

It has been unto Jerusalem that the Lord has poured out His wrath, it is unto Jerusalem that He shall pour out His mercy.

Sunset today in Jerusalem is 5:53 PM, now less than an hour away.

sincerely,

St. Elijah (cf. §784, Catholic Catechism),
St. John the Baptist (cf. §785, Catholic Catechism),
Edward Palamar Popovich (cf. §786, Catholic Catechism),

the Resurrected Prophet of the Most High (Luke 1:76),
  whom Jesus Christ calls "the Elias who was to come" (Matthew 11:14),
  enjoying the rapture of Christ's love in the duty of

Petrus Romanus (Peter the Roman, cf. St. Malachy Prophecy),

the Sign of the Son of Man in Heaven (Matthew 24:30)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com

Embracing the Day of the Lord (Malachi 4:5)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1