Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured

For Christ's Resurrected and Raptured Saints : The Elect : We look for the resurrection of the dead

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Visits quantity
Visitors
Flag Counter
Me Gameknot

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

deeperwalk dot lefora dot com - not all is lost

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

deeperwalk dot lefora dot com - not all is lost Empty
PostSubject: deeperwalk dot lefora dot com - not all is lost   deeperwalk dot lefora dot com - not all is lost EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 12:53 am

Today, Sunday, March 8, 2015 A.D. is the 908th day in the 1,290 and 1,335 day periods of Daniel 12:11 & 12, respectively.

http://deeperwalk.lefora.com/reply/46938270/Re-Daniel-1211-amp-12-908-and-counting#.VslPRLQrLs0

Last edited by Admin on Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: deeperwalk dot lefora dot com - not all is lost   deeperwalk dot lefora dot com - not all is lost EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 12:54 am

Unsealing
That is the traditional way that the Book of Daniel has been interpreted for hundreds of years, but we must remember that Daniel was told to seal up the Book until the end times. That means that all those interpretations, especially those regarding the counting of the days at the end of the Book, if they were not rendered within the actual counts of 1,290 and/or 1,335 should be disregarded.

The actual basis for this rendering is based upon my being born into a family of kings. My three older brothers became the first three kings of Persia (Daniel 11:2), our common sire becoming the fourth. I am the king of Daniel 11:3. I have known those four kings since I was birthed on June 25, 1956 A.D.

The first king of Persia however put to death the fourth king. This assault began as early as October 1, 1955 A.D. when my mother at the time was no more than six days into term with me in her womb. He shot her twice, and then that fourth king, her husband, four times. I was told he also stole the car that evening. That fourth king died in 2000 A.D, his wife, my mother, died in 2013 A.D. My oldest brother, at least, had put them to death.

Later (post October 1, 1955 A.D.), after years of conflict as recorded in the north/south descriptions, it was put to me as a test of my sainthood to put me under great duress with the same weapon that had been used. Somehow, the second king of Persia became a further victim of assaults, eventually being involved in an automobile collision with serious sustained injuries. Occurring on a Monday, by Thursday he was basically mentally incompetent, yet he hung on for forty days, much like the Fast which the Church now embraces during Lent, remembering Our Lord's Fast in the wilderness.

Because of 16th century French prophecy, I was capable of interpreting translations that foretold that one day of those three original kings, that only two would remain, at some point in time. This became the basis for my analysis, and the prophecy included a time frame that those remaining two would keep a peace. Being as I cannot rule, if you read Daniel 11:4, you will see that, it became obvious to me what those words meant. Specifically, that when their peace would fail, there would be no rule, in essence, anarchy, especially as regards the Book of Daniel because these were some of the last kings foretold. This is in alignment with all prophecy concerning antichrist and its wreaking of havoc. It parallels the post WWII visitations of the Lady of the Nations. And the counting of the days according to the death of a Brother falls on major Feast Days of Our Lord. The evidence is overwhelming.

I have many war stories about the conflict written, most of it fulfilled, in Chapter 11. I can go into detail, but this is not really about me, it is about the fact that the Book, once sealed, is now unsealed. I did not get this straight until after the 850th day was already past.

I have begun to share the count with sites to which I have been in the past. Earlier this evening, the moderator couldn't even keep up with me.

I am including a link that includes finer details, though the moderator at that site has added a lot of things, too.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Daniel 12:11 & 12 - 908 and counting   deeperwalk dot lefora dot com - not all is lost EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 1:03 am

The fact of the matter is, you have nothing whatever to do with the prophecies recorded in Daniel, and the traditional Biblical interpretation of it remains, as Jesus related in His Olivet discourse, in Mt.24:4-31, together with its counterparts in Mk.13 and in Lk.21!  We are as of this message, in the latter days and the time for the unsealing of the prophecies in Daniel are now valid.  You have revealed nothing more than the false prophet you are and the proper interprtetation of Dan.12:11-12 is in the following, as I previously posted:

>>>Let's have a look at your post, Edward:

1. Do you have a starting point for your claim March 8th is the 908th day in the 1290 day periods of Daniel 12:11-12?

2. Verse 11 states: "From the time that the daily sacrifice is abolished and the abomination that causes desolation is set up, there will be 1290 days."

3. FYI, the abomination that causes desolation will take place in the middle of the 70th and final week, in God's decree of the destination of Israel, in Dan.9:27.  The "week" is a Hebrew seven year period of time, in which the middle of it is at the 3.5 year point of it.  It is what the seven year tribulation is, Jesus related in His Olivet Discourwse in Mt.24:4-31, He referred to in verses 15 and 21.

4. Reference to the 1290 days begins at the middle of the week, the 3.5 point of the seven year tribulation/70th week, to the end of the tribulation, plus 30 days, which would equate into Jesus establishing His 1,000 year kingdom on earth, followed by the 1335 days, which would equate into the fest of tabernacles for all nations, 75 days from the middle of the week/3.5 years, when the abomination of desolation is set up to the end of the week/seven year tribulation, of 1260 days. [1260 + 75 = 1335 days].

None of which has taken place yet, nor will it do so until after the rapture of the Church, accorded to Jn.14:2-3, 28; 1 Thess.4:16-17 and 2 Thess.23 and 7-8.<<<

DO NOT POST ANY MORE OF THE MYSTICISING YOU POSTED ABOVE, OR FURTHER ACTION WILL BE TAKEN OF IT BEING DELETED TOGETHER WITH YOUR BEING BANNED! 

Quasar
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: deeperwalk dot lefora dot com - not all is lost   deeperwalk dot lefora dot com - not all is lost Empty

Back to top Go down

deeperwalk dot lefora dot com - not all is lost
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured :: Chester County Prison (CCP) :: Witness Against Satan :: Weeds of the Kingdom of God : Satanic Websites on the Internet - the Satanic Titanic :: Introduction to the mass apostasy and the reign of antichrist-
Jump to: