Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured

For Christ's Resurrected and Raptured Saints : The Elect : We look for the resurrection of the dead

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Visits quantity
Visitors
Flag Counter
Me Gameknot

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

O Jesus, King of All Nations, May Your Reign Be Recognized on Earth! re: gameknot dot com

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

O Jesus, King of All Nations, May Your Reign Be Recognized on Earth! re: gameknot dot com Empty
PostSubject: O Jesus, King of All Nations, May Your Reign Be Recognized on Earth! re: gameknot dot com   O Jesus, King of All Nations, May Your Reign Be Recognized on Earth! re: gameknot dot com EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 8:15 am

treeman12: (yesterday) What is your problem>? Too slow!!Make a move loser.

[url=gameknot.com/chess.pl?bd=23698226&rnd=80436]from game :[/url]

Last edited by Admin on Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin

O Jesus, King of All Nations, May Your Reign Be Recognized on Earth! re: gameknot dot com Empty
PostSubject: O Jesus, King of All Nations, May Your Reign Be Recognized on Earth! re: gameknot dot com   O Jesus, King of All Nations, May Your Reign Be Recognized on Earth! re: gameknot dot com EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 5:50 am

The following post was entered on February 17, 2016 A.D. using the common ending for the 2,300 and 1,335 day periods of Daniel 8:14 and Daniel 12:12, respectively, not the common beginning which is September 12, 2012 A.D. :

The counting of days to the Day of the Lord (the 2,300th day of Daniel 8:14, the same as 1,335th day of Daniel 12:12, the same as "the Day of the Lord" of Malachi 4:5) is interpretation of the Holy Spirit. The counting of these days (also called "the time of the end") through such interpretation was foretold in Daniel 12:9. The time of the end in the Book of Daniel as regards days (using the 1,335th day of Daniel 12:12 being the same as the 2,400th day of Daniel 8:14) began January 20, 2010 A.D. If you do not believe in God you will never understand the interpretation of the Book of Daniel of the Holy Bible.

Christians have been praying the words "world without end" for many years, so it is not the end of the world.  It is called the Second Coming of Our Lord Jesus Christ.

This forum shows that there is greed amongst chess players and that indulgence into such greed is evil.

Last edited by Admin on Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: 225 to go (2075)   O Jesus, King of All Nations, May Your Reign Be Recognized on Earth! re: gameknot dot com EmptyThu May 17, 2018 9:30 pm

O Jesus, King of All Nations, May Your Reign Be Recognized on Earth! re: gameknot dot com Balloon-whitethe_signYou remind me of Artur Rubenstein.
O Jesus, King of All Nations, May Your Reign Be Recognized on Earth! re: gameknot dot com Balloonch17867That is Akiba Rubinstein.
O Jesus, King of All Nations, May Your Reign Be Recognized on Earth! re: gameknot dot com Balloon-whitethe_signNo, I was thinking of the pianist and your dismissiveness, as when Artur played a concert in Moscow, he had to 'shrug' away the applause between movements. Hopefully I can give Akiba some study, too. I looked at your stats and some games, your chess playing is amazing. I'm wondering if you ever played "the_sheriff" (sp.?) here at gameknot.
O Jesus, King of All Nations, May Your Reign Be Recognized on Earth! re: gameknot dot com Balloon-whitethe_signIf you wouldn't mind answering a question in that regard, were you born on or after December 20, 1982?

The dismissiveness was the disabling of a congratulations (thank you) to ch17867
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: O Jesus, King of All Nations, May Your Reign Be Recognized on Earth! re: gameknot dot com   O Jesus, King of All Nations, May Your Reign Be Recognized on Earth! re: gameknot dot com EmptyTue Jun 26, 2018 2:41 pm

O Jesus, King of All Nations, May Your Reign Be Recognized on Earth! re: gameknot dot com Balloon-whitethe_signCongratulations on being a part of this historic Countdown to the Day of the Lord Chess Game Series.
O Jesus, King of All Nations, May Your Reign Be Recognized on Earth! re: gameknot dot com Balloontheziyls8I don't think I understand that reference. Could you explain that to me?
O Jesus, King of All Nations, May Your Reign Be Recognized on Earth! re: gameknot dot com Balloon-whitethe_signThere has been so much tampering done to the Book of Daniel over the past three millenia, it is no wonder, but the reference is to the entire prophecy (book) as a whole, as the Book was sealed to a later time. This is the second countdown being done; the first was to the 1,335th day of Daniel 12:12, Ascension Sunday, May 8, 2016 A.D. The 2,300 day period is the greatest in magnitude of the four-digit numbers in the prophecy, concluding Holy Family Saturday, December 29, 2018 A.D.
O Jesus, King of All Nations, May Your Reign Be Recognized on Earth! re: gameknot dot com Balloontheziyls8I'll have to read through that book again and get a better understanding. What points you to this specific date for the countdown?
O Jesus, King of All Nations, May Your Reign Be Recognized on Earth! re: gameknot dot com Balloon-whitethe_signThe passing of one of the kings foretold in Daniel 11:2 and this 16th century prophecy : https://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com/t102-century-iv-95
O Jesus, King of All Nations, May Your Reign Be Recognized on Earth! re: gameknot dot com Balloontheziyls8How do you interpret I Corinthians 13:8-10?
O Jesus, King of All Nations, May Your Reign Be Recognized on Earth! re: gameknot dot com Balloon-whitethe_signSince doing a formal countdown, those verses have been cited on another occasion; that part which is "done away" is also fulfilled, as Jesus said "these are the days of vengeance when everything written must be fulfilled". The finite end unsealed in the Book of Daniel gives way to the infinite beginning also foretold in its verses.
O Jesus, King of All Nations, May Your Reign Be Recognized on Earth! re: gameknot dot com Balloontheziyls8Those are really two very different concepts. Paul uses the word "katargeō", which does mean to cease or abolish. Luke 22:21 uses a completely different word, "plēroō", which means to fulfill. Jesus there is talking about the destruction of Jerusalem and Paul is addressing the usage of the spiritual gifts in the church. These are very different contexts giving very different messages regarding prophecy.
O Jesus, King of All Nations, May Your Reign Be Recognized on Earth! re: gameknot dot com Balloon-whitethe_signAnd the infinite beginning is sealed in terms of "eye hath not seen nor ear heard".
O Jesus, King of All Nations, May Your Reign Be Recognized on Earth! re: gameknot dot com Balloontheziyls8Certainly God has revealed things to us through His Spirit. And I can rely on the Scriptures being inspired, so I need to study up some more on Daniel. Since Paul spoke of prophetic gifts ceasing, I don't want to go beyond the word of the Lord.
O Jesus, King of All Nations, May Your Reign Be Recognized on Earth! re: gameknot dot com Balloon-whitethe_signOne of the greatest vandalisms against the Book of Daniel is the erroneous attempt to cite Antiochus Epiphanes as being a fulfillment to the prophecy. Such tampering is being visited in the homeless tragedies of Greeks and Syrians.
O Jesus, King of All Nations, May Your Reign Be Recognized on Earth! re: gameknot dot com Balloontheziyls8How would you say that is a great vandalism? Gabriel is awfully specific about it referring to Greece in 8:21 and that four kingdoms would arise out of it in 8:22. That also occurred a few centuries after Daniel, which would explain this being sealed up for a later time.
O Jesus, King of All Nations, May Your Reign Be Recognized on Earth! re: gameknot dot com Balloon-whitethe_signWhen the Antiochus Epiphanes assumption is applied to chapter 11 it is great vandalism.
O Jesus, King of All Nations, May Your Reign Be Recognized on Earth! re: gameknot dot com Balloontheziyls8Well that has a similar specificity to Persia and Greece (8:20-21; 10:20; 11:2) as well as the imagery of the four winds of heaven (8:8; 11:4) and not arising from their own power (8:22; 11:4).
O Jesus, King of All Nations, May Your Reign Be Recognized on Earth! re: gameknot dot com Balloon-whitethe_signThe passing to eternal life of one of those three Persian kings foretold in 11:2 brought forth the unsealing.
O Jesus, King of All Nations, May Your Reign Be Recognized on Earth! re: gameknot dot com Balloontheziyls8Oh I see. This is still occurring with the Persian kings, so it must have come to pass before Antiochus Epiphanes.
O Jesus, King of All Nations, May Your Reign Be Recognized on Earth! re: gameknot dot com Balloon-whitethe_signDaniel 11 has absolutely nothing to do with Antiochus Epiphanes save for those who hate Daniel's people so much that they have contrived a story in an apparent attack on said people.
O Jesus, King of All Nations, May Your Reign Be Recognized on Earth! re: gameknot dot com Balloontheziyls8(game postponement) I am on vacation and I expect to probably make my next moves Saturday, June 23 or possibly the 24th.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: O Jesus, King of All Nations, May Your Reign Be Recognized on Earth! re: gameknot dot com   O Jesus, King of All Nations, May Your Reign Be Recognized on Earth! re: gameknot dot com Empty

Back to top Go down

O Jesus, King of All Nations, May Your Reign Be Recognized on Earth! re: gameknot dot com
Page 1 of 1