Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured

For Christ's Resurrected and Raptured Saints : The Elect : We look for the resurrection of the dead

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Visits quantity
Visitors
Flag Counter
Me Gameknot

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

GodAndScience dot .org - Re : Cyberbullying

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

GodAndScience dot .org - Re : Cyberbullying Empty
PostSubject: GodAndScience dot .org - Re : Cyberbullying   GodAndScience dot .org - Re : Cyberbullying EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 5:14 am

by RickD, melanie, and Storyteller : cyberdevil trio

These three scumbag spirits from hell are making a full-time home in their hell of choice, agnosticism with a twist of insulting via their illicit practice.

The Lord Jesus Christ has prepared a place of eternal shame for these miscreants of the cyberworld.

Viva la Jesus Christos who shall torment them forever for their sin against the Holy Spirit!

Last edited by Admin on Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin

GodAndScience dot .org - Re : Cyberbullying Empty
PostSubject: Posts in order   GodAndScience dot .org - Re : Cyberbullying EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:46 am

Re: Does the forum believe in the rapture??

Post by thesign
 » Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:14 pm

The Gospel of Jesus Christ assures us that He will come upon the clouds with great power and glory. To put it another way, the reality of that occurrence will supercede belief.

The Gospel also contains the story of one coming back from the dead to warn others of the torments of hell. That story ends with the conclusion that if one does not listen to prophecy, then neither will a visitation from one who has died serve any purpose.

The Creed contains the tenet : "I believe in the resurrection of the dead (the body), and the life of the world to come". The "Glory Be" contains the prayer words : "world without end". If one rejects these guidelines, anything akin to a rapture is as useless as the story just mentioned.

The Second Coming, as also mentioned in this thread, includes the revealing of the Antichrist prior to that Coming. That's a capital "A". A specific personage in prophecy and time to mark (even 'confirm' "the mass apostasy") that the day of the Lord "is near at hand". A king who is strengthened, but not by his own force (Daniel 8:24).

Believing is anathema to apostasy. But by definition of term, rapture is seen by most to be that "meeting in the air", inasmuch as the etymology usually includes "snatching" and "harpazo".

Maybe that's what Harpo Marx had in mind. The lyre, harp, and modern pianoforte have a lot in common, and the music theory behind the tonality is certainly something high in the air already.

But as for all the mention of people disappearing, what happened to "the meek shall inherit the earth" in such thinking?

And what if someone was given strong enough private revelation of this thing called rapture that he began to speak of it? The same rule of thumb would apply, if one rejects the prophets, then the rapture is virtually incomprehensible. And such rejection is the thinking of the spirit of antichrist, who severs the "Jesus" from the "Christ". That spirit, again, we are told in prophecy, Christ Jesus shall slay with the breath of His mouth in the glory of His Coming. We are also told that those who delight in doing evil are sent that perverse spirit of antichrist, and thus is that king strengthened, not by his own force.

The whole resolution of the matter hinges on the Coming of the Son of Man in glory, bringing also the destruction of the world in which Christ died, and its works, for "the new heavens and earth, where righteousness dwells".

When one considers the c. 3,000 year old prophecy of Ezekiel, that "I will cause a great fire to come down", and the ignition of the elements (2 Peter 3:10), science can confirm that if enough fallout is present in the atmosphere, the elements themselves can become superheated to the kindling point.

Other prophecy speaks of the "Three Days of Darkness", describing this event. Giving that we all need a certain environment in which to breathe, one can then be thankful for Christ's words, "for the sake of my Elect, I will shorten the days". Christ also says that if those days were not shortened, there would be no survivors.

Recently I recalled an event where, when travelling by automobile, there was going to be a collision from another vehicle striking the one in which I was, but the two vehicles, literally, passed through each other. After I posted that story, I noticed that someone else had only minutes earlier posted a topic on that very principle, the transmutation of elements. That event now serves as an explanatory phenomenon on how the new heavens and earth can come through such "shortening".

I bear witness that the Resurrection has already come upon us. I didn't even know it was happening, just as Christ said it would be, not knowing the day nor the hour. From reading of the rapture, it can only mean that this is what it is.

There is an encyclical, Dei Verbum, that expounds upon private and public revelation. I find it of easy concluse that as time goes on, private revelation will increase, though it is not necessary to believe it, the preponderance will 'speak' for itself, here again, the Son of Man coming upon the clouds with great power and glory.

I'm a lot of things in name : St. Elijah, St. John the Baptist, the 'Antichrist'. (cf. Catholic Catechism, §783-786), all part of God's plan.

Last edited by thesign
 on Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Discussion about Peter the Roman "the final Pope"

Post by thesign
 » Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:13 pm

Quatrain #24 in the book Centuries by Michel de Nostradame prophesies St. John the Baptist ("he who was buried") as "making the strong one out of the bridge to be bound with chains". At a base level, the fourth beast described in [url=http://biblia.com/bible/nasb95/Dan 7.7][/url]
[ltr]Daniel 7:7 fits the bill here, so to speak, and that is "Petrus Romanus". Not knowing all that Christ did and taught, I have learned from reading, through the guidance of the Holy Spirit, that such a name in prophecy has come as a fruit of His very prayer, as He promised to send the Holy Spirit in His name.[/ltr]

The bridge to be bound with chains is the Resurrection itself. Fortunately, Christ assures us that the gates of hell shall not prevail against us. There is to be an everlasting Kingdom with Christ seated on His Throne.

Both media showings of the last two names in the St. Malachy list, "Gloria Olivae" and "Petrus Romanus", are, at best, Curates. In a way, it is the greatest example of identity theft. Most people are bamboozled about it.

Re: Does the forum believe in the rapture??

Mallz wrote:
Are you saying that two vehicles passing through each other,

Yes.  From all normal observance, that is exactly what happened, the two vehicles passed through each other.

This is a verbatim of that post "Miraculous Encounter and More" at beliefnet in the Science and Religion sub-forum (separated with asterisks) :

One day c. 1970, I was in a car in the city in the back passenger side, my dad was driving, and my brother in front of me.  We began to go through an intersection, and seemingly out of nowhere came another vehicle which would have hit us portside, the driver obviously running an amber/red traffic light.  Other vehicles with a more direct view were even heard to blow their horns.  Because the oncoming vehicle was coming at us broadside, and it all happened so quickly, there was barely time to react.  At one point of time, however, it was evident that impact was unavoidable.

But the vehicles never collided in the physical sense.  Both the oncoming vehicle and the car in which I was a passenger literally passed through each other.  My brother and I both tensed before what would have been normal impact, and just after the encounter, he asked our dad, "Did you see that?".  I only remember him nodding in the affirmative.

About a year ago I began to look more closely at a prophecy concerning the elements in this world igniting while the new heavens and earth come in the glory of God's Kingdom.

Somehow I think that miracle (sign) some 45 years ago was a prefigurement of the awesomeness to come, especially since that prophecy speaks of two heavens and earth, yet we pray, "world without end". 

I added something to that thread this morning that I've been meaning to do this past month.  It involves China and the USA with regard to end times.  I experienced a 'vanishing' appearance of another brother in the back seat at that c. 1970 time, who later died on March 19, 2009 A.D. from complications due to an automobile accident on February 9, 2009 A.D.  On February 12, 2009 A.D., however, he became incoherent, marking  the beginning of this quatrain by Nostradamus :

"The realm left to two they will hold it very briefly,
Three years and seven months passed by they will make war:
The two Vestals will rebel in opposition,
Victor the younger in the land of Brittany."

Mallz wrote:
and other similar proposed miracles are signs that the resurrection has happened?

This I know : God has made His angel to prepare His ways.  How?  As "all things shall be possible with God", He could have done things in a myriad of ways.  But at what I can say was a predetermined time, He took me, as Elijah (1 Kings 17), to heaven in a whirlwind, and gave me rebirth as "John", the equivalent of being born again of water and spirit as He says it is necessary in order to enter the Kingdom of God.  In His doing this, He created His angel to prepare His ways.  As He has raised me from the dead via His Redemption at Calvary, the Resurrection is as plain as day to me, even while I traipse through this kingship (Daniel 11:4 & 11) to which I have been raised ("he shall increase glory" [Daniel]).

When one considers that a day is as a thousand years in Heaven, the Almighty capable of all things, the fact that we are predestined in Christ - there exists the reality that the Resurrection has been here all along in some way, shape. and/or form.  But the Resurrection is also an individual experience for each of us : "multitudes which sleep in the dust of the earth shall rise" (Daniel).  For the living, the survivors, we are assured in 1 Thess. 4:13-18 (KJV) that no one will be left behind.

Mallz wrote:
And which resurrection are you talking about? Jesus has already been resurrected.

The manifestation of His Second Coming.

Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

Post by thesign
 » Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:17 pm

Halito! (that's Choctaw for "hello")

I'm basically on my third mission from God. I like it. I even like the other two.

I like the thought and reality of the Infinite Universe meeting the Infinite Spirit of God, having Christ Jesus as its Eternal King. I've said it before, and I'll say it again, Heaven is Great!

The Truth shall set you free! GodAndScience dot .org - Re : Cyberbullying Clap 

Thank you for the welcome. GodAndScience dot .org - Re : Cyberbullying Wave

Back to top Go down
https://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com

GodAndScience dot .org - Re : Cyberbullying
Page 1 of 1