Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured

For Christ's Resurrected and Raptured Saints : The Elect : We look for the resurrection of the dead

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Copyright infringement, theft, robbery, murder, and grand larceny, etc.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Copyright infringement, theft, robbery, murder, and grand larceny, etc.   Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:16 am

Keltria wrote:
You deleted my post regarding the PTO website - you think you can just say what you want.  I have news for you - the whole world is going to know you are stark raving mad.

You don't want to know how mad you really are.  You swear at people and call them fat assed. Nice child of Go you are.

I am supposed to be burning in hell. Yeah well I will see you there.

You are one of the laughing stock of the internet.

posted Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:52 am sent from IP address : 105.228.91.19

What you currently do with the prisontalk forum is not only a crime as regards freedom of speech, but your glee in such tyranny also shows that you are at risk in being punished by your Creator, and your attitude guarantees such punishment.

For me to include you at all here is a show of good faith, unlike what you do at prisontalk.com.

As I've stated, sass2441 re-instated my thread there, while you didn't.

Your super moderator showed forth greed in wanting excessive control.

What you call your post deletion is a taste of what you do.

If all you are going to do is run your rant of hatred against another, it is time you realize that the whole world doesn't center around Keltria's illicit contempt.

The reason I write "illicit" is simple.

Other than your own judgment, or that of others, where is your proof of such disparaging statements?

That question is somewhat rhetorical as I know you haven't any such proof.

Aside from receiving a dose of your own medicine, your presence here thusfar is only to thrash at me in the hatred of your own heart, where Jesus Himself is the Center, and by firstly banning me in various ways, you have opted also to ban Him, as He clearly states : "That which you do to the least of My brothers, you do unto Me."

Personally, and practically, Christ did His time, and He has set us free.

If you, or anyone else like you, thinks He needs to be nailed again to that Tree via another around you, such a person is sadly mistaken.

As St. Paul stated so well, "You have been purchased at a price."

The price is the Death of God's Only-Begotten Son, Who is blameless and innocent.

So long as you value little this simple fact, you will continue to abuse others around you.

I will keep this reply in this sub-forum for a while, but will move it to the prisontalk sub-forum soon where it rightly belongs, as, at best, you are serving as spokesperson for that abusive forum. (but then again, maybe not)

That forum has been changed to members only status, as you haven't quite grasped the extent of your abusiveness.

I posted at prisontalk to share with your membership the blessing of Daniel 12:12.

I followed polite norm of netiquette in posting in the introductory sub-forum.

I did so without malice, unlike what prisontalk has shown via your attack.

I advise you to post an apology as outlined in one of the introductory sub-forums here.

If you post anything inappropriate, I will remove it.

If you have any manners left, you can champion the blessing of Daniel 12:12 at prisontalk and make the world a better place.

But as it is, the entire moderating staff herein listed at prisontalk dot com is currently infringing copyright.

This reply, originally posted Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:41 am, has been moved from Related incidents : in Introduction to the mass apostasy and the reign of antichrist

sincerely,

St. Elijah (cf. §784, Catholic Catechism),
St. John the Baptist (cf. §785, Catholic Catechism),
Edward Palamar Popovich (cf. §786, Catholic Catechism),

the Resurrected Prophet of the Most High (Luke 1:76),
  whom Jesus Christ calls "the Elias who was to come" (Matthew 11:14),
  enjoying the rapture of Christ's love in the duty of

Petrus Romanus (Peter the Roman, cf. St. Malachy Prophecy),

the Sign of the Son of Man in Heaven (Matthew 24:30)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: O Jesus, King of All Nations, May Your Reign Be Recognized On Earth!   Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:43 pm

±
JMJ

In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit :

The transition to the prisonless society coming upon us to the May 8, 2016 A.D. fulfillment needn't be more difficult than it must be.

Moderatorship at prisontalk.com has decided that this should not be so.

At such time and manner that you are willing to embrace the coming blessing without grand larceny will determine your release from everlasting captivity.

sincerely,

St. Elijah (cf. §784, Catholic Catechism),
St. John the Baptist (cf. §785, Catholic Catechism),
Edward Palamar Popovich (cf. §786, Catholic Catechism),

the Resurrected Prophet of the Most High (Luke 1:76),
  whom Jesus Christ calls "the Elias who was to come" (Matthew 11:14),
  enjoying the rapture of Christ's love in the duty of

Petrus Romanus (Peter the Roman, cf. St. Malachy Prophecy),

the Sign of the Son of Man in Heaven (Matthew 24:30)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com

Copyright infringement, theft, robbery, murder, and grand larceny, etc.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1