Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured

For Christ's Resurrected and Raptured Saints : The Elect : We look for the resurrection of the dead

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Visits quantity
Visitors
Flag Counter
Me Gameknot

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

forum dot grasscity dot com - moderation violation under investigation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

forum dot grasscity dot com - moderation violation under investigation Empty
PostSubject: forum dot grasscity dot com - moderation violation under investigation   forum dot grasscity dot com - moderation violation under investigation EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 4:54 am

The "End of Days : Paradise Restored" topic at grasscity remains active but not without due notification of infraction.

https://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com/t168-active-discussion-sites-topics-this-post-is-in-the-process-of-being-compiled

The cyberbullying by ICGreen is found most prevalent in its (ICGreen's) misuse of the topic :

https://forum.grasscity.com/threads/end-of-days-paradise-restored.1389604/

as well as its (ICGreen's) general abuse of membership and copyright.

Last edited by Admin on Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:59 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Specifics of ICGreens's cyberbullying infraction :   forum dot grasscity dot com - moderation violation under investigation EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 2:49 pm

This is ICGreen's first post at the "End of Days : Paradise Restored" topic at grasscity, delineated with triple asterisks.

You need to use other references for your absurd claims.

4. The following is not allowed to be posted within our community:
     n. Advertisements for your own site or another site. Note: You are welcome to post an occasional interesting link to another website, within the context      of a thread's topic.
Links to your own site are against the forum guidelines.

Firstly, at the level of civil court, the counting to the Day of the Lord (Malachi 4:5), Ascension Sunday, May 8, 2016 A.D., is recognized as being amazing, not an absurd claim.

Because the matter of the coming of the Day of the Lord was addressed in the Chester County Court of Common Pleas during prosecution against me, as your post is clearly an addenda thereto, and the last words from the presiding Justice were, "Not guilty", this means that it is ICGreen, not me, who is posting against the forum guidelines.

My promulgation of the Day of the Lord is in abidance with the Courts findings.

The overwhelming evidence against the prosecution showing mass racketeering is the basis for this only correct verdict.

If you still doubt this triumph of public discourse, I invite you to take a look at the old Embreeville State Police Barracks and State Hospital to see the fruits of racketeering in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.

That you wish to spread such contagion across the internet, inclusive to grasscity, is not within the bounds of common law.

That being noted, there is no legal basis for your use of "our community", as it is only representative of a decayed, decrepit structure to which you attempt to laud as something admirable.

Regarding your citing me as advertising, I remind you that the original post includes further details pertinent to the topic, not advertisements.

Each link I have included is so placed as to make for an easier reading of the topic as regards pertinent details.

And finally, your use of the word "need" is also inappropriate as its use is only intended to instill some sort of fear to an end of abidance to your tyranny.

Either post respectfully or don't post at all.

Rather than drag this thread down to further depths that it needn't be, you are welcome to address this post at :

(link to this thread included)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: ICGreen's false accusation / perjury / envy   forum dot grasscity dot com - moderation violation under investigation EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 8:54 pm

As I stated previously, it is ICGreen who is in violation here.

The End User License Agreement is found at :

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?app=forums&mo...

Under "Article 3 Use of the Community" :

"a. resell, distribute or in any other way commercially use the Community;"

The basis of ICGreen's 'citation / warning' is advertisement, that in some, way, shape, and/or form, I have advertised.

Things normally associated with advertising include products, prices, sale times, and the like.

St. Paul wrote in 1 Corinthians 6 :

"19 Or know you not, that your members are the temple of the Holy Ghost, who is in you, whom you have from God; and you are not your own?
20 For you are bought with a great price. Glorify and bear God in your body."

Any allusion to 'advertising' is something already previously done in the Redemption wrought through the life, death and resurrection of Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, King of the Universe; the price has been paid, the goods have been redeemed.

Our Lord had left us with these words in the Harmonious Gospel of St. John the Evangelist (14:1-3) :

"1 Let not your heart be troubled. You believe in God, believe also in me.
2 In my Father's house there are many mansions. If not, I would have told you: because I go to prepare a place for you.
3 And if I shall go, and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and will take you to myself; that where I am, you also may be."

This is what God has done for me in a process which has spanned some 3,000 years, the Lord Jesus has taken me to Himself in raising me from a 1,925 year long sleep.

And in that same Gospel of St. John (16:13) :

13 But when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will teach you all truth. For he shall not speak of himself; but what things soever he shall hear, he shall speak; and the things that are to come, he shall shew you.

This topic "End of Days : Paradise Restored" is just such a shewing (showing), but it isn't for sale, although a part of what for which I have prayed does include a 'sail', viz., the Day of the Lord Cruise to the Mount of Olives and the Holy Land.

I have been shown the numerical specifics of the coming of the Day of the Lord.

I'll admit that tagging on a cruise and expecting everyone else's cooperation is enterprising.

But that is the level of my enthusiasm.

As I've said, year after year people gather together to welcome the new year, yet I have been shown something that I have found to be most suited to such welcoming.

And I have written about it and my experiences.

I know you removed one link in one of my posts, which is grand larceny.

On that basis, as well as the fact that you calumniate me publicly, I don't see how I am a guest here, unless you normally treat your guests like a piece of shit.

Even if God's answer to my prayer is that my petition be only a fruition to fantasy, there is prophecy in that regard to support me that I haven't done any of the things of which you falsely accuse me. 

I didn't write that this site is decrepit, you can go back and re-read the context in which it was written.

Your infatuation with marijuana shouldn't impinge upon your ability to read the English language properly.

As I've stated, the promulgation of the coming of the Day of the Lord has an approval for its continuance by civil authority.

Just to remind you concerning civil authority, although in certain places marijuana use is less restrictive than other places, if you commit crime with or without marijuana besides, your rank and success here has no bearing on the fact that you will be prosecuted.

"Amen I say to thee, thou shalt not go out from thence till thou repay the last farthing." - Matthew 5:26

"You are a guest here. You can not just blow off our guidelines and post what you like how you like.
If you feel this site is decrepit, then you are free to move.
If you wish to post within our very reasonable, simple guidelines, then you are welcome to stay.
I assure you Chester County Court has no bearing, nor effect on our site or any of it's members here."

- ICGreen

"You need to use other references for your absurd claims.
4. The following is not allowed to be posted within our community:

n. Advertisements for your own site or another site. Note: You are welcome to post an occasional interesting link to another website, within the context of a thread's topic.

Links to your own site are against the forum guidelines."
- ICGreen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: forum dot grasscity dot com - moderation violation under investigation   forum dot grasscity dot com - moderation violation under investigation Empty

Back to top Go down

forum dot grasscity dot com - moderation violation under investigation
Page 1 of 1