Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured

For Christ's Resurrected and Raptured Saints : The Elect : We look for the resurrection of the dead

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Visits quantity
Visitors
Flag Counter
Me Gameknot

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The intellect and the return of the Son of Man :

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

The intellect and the return of the Son of Man : Empty
PostSubject: The intellect and the return of the Son of Man :   The intellect and the return of the Son of Man : EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 6:09 pm

±
 JMJ

"But when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will teach you all truth. For he shall not speak of himself; but what things soever he shall hear, he shall speak; and the things that are to come, he shall shew you." (John 16:13)

In terms of Christ sending His angel to prepare His way, it was unknown to me that I was being resurrected, that Christ was showing forth His return, not only in what became a third birth for me in terms of conception, but in delivery, as well.

I have come through three wombs, yet I remain a single soul. (Matthew 10:39)

As Elijah, I was born into the ancient tribes of Israel. (1 Kings 17)

As John, again, I was born, given a re-birth. (Matthew 3)

And Christ has yet again raised me up, this time unto His Resurrection in the deep of the night on June 25, 1956 A.D. within the walls of what has become the incorporated Chester County Prison (incorporated into the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania).

This is private and public revelation shared.

John 5:25 :  "Truly, truly, I say to you, for the hour cometh, and now it is, when dead men shall hear the voice of the Son of God, and they that hear, shall live."

Heart of Jesus, King and Center of All Hearts!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Traveler The intellect and the return of the Son of Man : Viewpost
I just want to say that I've read some of this thread . . . Christ Himself spelled it out in the Gospel when He said: ""But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."

Thank you for the kind words, too, Traveler.

I presented the count and have basically defended it.

I haven't been trying to avoid questions.

We've actually gotten into depths about the prophetic Book of Daniel that I haven't experienced at any other forum.

The major detail I find with equal depth is the fulfillment of that quote above which Jesus Christ Himself gave us.

When I was born on June 25, 1956 A.D., though I wasn't aware of it at that time, but it was the third womb out of which I had come in the course of God blessing my strength.

There has already been at least one statement made against this.

This same matter has come before at least two other forums recently, both under the topic concerning the counting of the final days.

At other times, void of any direct reference to the count, many forums have failed to recognize Christ's witness concerning His angel coming to prepare His way.

I really don't think that the neglect of moderation at such sites is fair to the general membership, nor does it fall under licensing agreements to which even site owners are obliged to respect.

So, many times, conversation has come to an abrupt close due to, what I could call, a drunken moderator.

Fortunately, that hasn't happened here, and curiousity seems to be at a peak.

I commend you on your interest.

What is plain to me is that I was born as Elijah, reborn as John, and now resurrected, though on the deep of the evening/early morning of June 25, 1956 A.D. I didn't know I was being resurrected.

I didn't know that Christ had said those words about only the Father knowing.

Nostradamus foretold this third birth in Centuries, Bk. VII, #42 :

"When he who was buried comes out of the tomb".

And none of this negates the fact that only the Father knew.

This might not be easily understood, save for all the prophecy and promises about the General Resurrection. 

I have on those two recent occasions put a question back to the discussion, however, concerning what God has done in my life, mainly,

if you were going to send an angel to prepare your way, how would you do it?

It is written as early as Exodus 23:20, before I was even born as Elijah.

The predestination is obvious to me at this point, that predestination of which St. Paul wrote concerning God's foreknowledge of us in Christ Jesus.

If there is any one thing that some of you have thought to be a side-stepping of mine in terms of your questions, this could fall into that category, however, the count I have treated firstly.

I hope this sheds a little light on the missions of the prophet of the Most High as foretold in Luke 1:76.

I assure you that inasmuch as I have been through shootings, stabbings, dismemberments, and such, that currently I have plenty to eat and drink, fine clothes, and shelter.

God has literally ended His work with me by making me a king, to which He alluded when He said through Jesus Christ, "What did you go out to see? Someone dressed in fine garments? Behold, those who wear fine garments and live in luxury are in the houses of kings."

God bless you, too.

Last edited by Admin on Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:58 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Unsealing Daniel 12:11 & 12; http://catholicdiscussion.yuku.com/topic/9314/master/1/#.VltrbtKrTs0   The intellect and the return of the Son of Man : EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 4:24 pm

Although born six months (June 25, 1956 A.D.) from the Feast of the Nativity of Our Lord, I have recollection of two distinct events during my mother's term of pregnancy.

One was when she was shot and then raped on October 1, 1955 A.D., the other was standing on her spine at what seems like to be a later date.  It certainly wasn't the same time as the first experience.

All through this, even being birthed, resurrected, in a gentle manner by Him Who breaks not the bruised reed, in a prison cell, just like where I had been murdered, I was unaware that I was being resurrected.  So I can say for certain that the day and hour of Matthew 24:36 was fulfilled in the deep of the night / early morning back then in 1956 A.D., even though Daniel 8:14 includes evenings and mornings of cleansing through these final such days, inclusive to Holy Family Saturday, December 29, 2018 A.D., the 2,300th day of that verse (Daniel 8:14, that is).

In contrast to the gentleness of Jesus there are the bulk of online users in communication who amount to nothing more than greedy, hateful scumbags, as shown here in a 'removed' reply at "disqus" (the infraction committed by the erring moderator(s) is actually called grand larceny, a form of theft) :

Discussion on One, Holy, Catholic, Apostolic  3 comments

Transfiguration – The Glory of God!

The intellect and the return of the Son of Man : Avatar92

Edward Palamar  2 months ago
Removed

At some point in time, in some part of space, both Moses and Elijah exist today. And one or both of them could possibly reply to this topic. Maybe we can get back to that.

The last two Vatican elections were railroaded by a tax collector and the tax collector's king; this is evident in the Book of Daniel, foretold in chapter eleven, verse twenty.

Most people are unaware that this tax collecting duo gun whipped the real pontiffs, Ratzinger and Bergoglio being curates in their stead.

I know so because this is still being done unto me, the real bishop of Rome and the Holy Catholic Church.
As for the other man they shot, he is my predecessor, Nicholas de Prospero, "Gloria Olivae" according to the St. Malachy prophecy.

Heaven's answer to the disgraceful conduct of Israel has been to unseal the Book of Daniel, beginning a process which has continued publicly since the spring of 2013 A.D.

And the unsealing has come in the form of an accurate countdown. (count up)

Regular updates to the countdown to the Day of the Lord by the sign of the Son of Man in Heaven at :

http://risen-from-the-dead....

here's another by apologistdave [at] gmail [dot] com :

Discussion on Biblical Evidence for Catholicism  5 comments

St. Augustine’s Belief in the Substantial Real Presence

The intellect and the return of the Son of Man : Avatar92

Edward Palamar  3 days ago
Removed

Regular updates to the countdown to the Day of the Lord by the sign of the Son of Man in Heaven at :

http://risen-from-the-dead....

There is the Pontifical vision/visitation where Satan was granted the 20th century to afflict humanity, laying snares for us with which we must yet deal.

The original and the reprinting in the 21st century of this article span the last days for Our fallen minister, with less than 77 days to go.

Last edited by Admin on Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:13 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Meeting online with others and Scripture :   The intellect and the return of the Son of Man : EmptyFri Nov 04, 2016 10:41 am

Those passages are consistently the most quoted Scripture with which I have met in promulgating both the message of Ascension Sunday, May 8, 2016 A.D. being the 1,335th day of Daniel 12:12 and the Three Days of Darkness.

The perspective of being the king of Daniel 7:24-25, Daniel 8:23-25, Daniel 9:26, Daniel 11:3-4, and Daniel 11:21 has provided a vantage point of plain view that behooves me to study the particulars.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The intellect and the return of the Son of Man :   The intellect and the return of the Son of Man : Empty

Back to top Go down

The intellect and the return of the Son of Man :
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured :: The Will of the Father :: "But of that day and hour no man knoweth, neither the angels of heaven, but the Father alone." : Understanding Matthew 24:36, Mark 13:32, Luke 21:5-38-
Jump to: