Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured

For Christ's Resurrected and Raptured Saints : The Elect : We look for the resurrection of the dead

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Century V : Quatrain 56 : John Paul II and Gloria Olivae

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Century V : Quatrain 56 : John Paul II and Gloria Olivae   Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:45 pm

V:#56

Through the death of the very old Pontiff
A Roman of good age will be elected,
Of him it will be said that he weakens his see,
But long will he sit and in biting activity.

This seems more than likely to be Leo XIII (age 93 at time of death) and his successor, Pius X (age ca. 68 at time of election), who wrote a biting address to agnostics and modernists.

My standing premise is this :

This quatrain is proof that Cardinal Ratzinger (a German Prelate, also known as Benedict XVI) has been at best only a visible Curate for the Vicar of Christ, not "Gloria Olivae" of the St. Malachy prophecy.

The "very old Pontiff" is John Paul II ("Labore Solis" of the St. Malachy prophecy).

The basis for this has been the use of the words "at the same time" in another quatrain, V:92, implying the simultaneous election of Gloria Olivae and Petrus Romanus on the first day of the conclave which produced "Benedict XVI" on the second day.

http://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com/t185-century-v-quatrain-92#232

Through the works of the king of Daniel 11:20 and his tax collecting lawyer (John Palamar, Jr. and Robert Cohen), Vatican City is being robbed as well as myself; the proof being that both of these men through the king of Daniel 11:40, Theodore Michaels, along with the terrorist activities of him who calls himself "a sargeant at Chester County', Sgt. English, and "his lieutenant", supported by local law enforcement in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, as well as by David Palamar and Phoenixville Police Department, in their failure to prove my writing of "terroristic threats (letters)" and the charges brought against me; as well as their total disregard for Rerum Novarum.  These are the same filthy scumbags who falsely speak against Gloria Olivae.  They are the same filthy scumbags who attempted to murder me on the evening of August 20, 2013 A.D. in M-ODD block at Chester County prison.

The words of John Paul I in aghast refer to this.

Satan has spread the rumor of several additional and/or possible additional Vicars between Gloria Olivae and Petrus Romanus, but the St. Malachy Prophecy is of the Holy Ghost, and as such cannot be in error.

Satan, in his efforts to deceive the world, will not see sunrise on the Day of the Lord (Malachi 4:5), Ascension Sunday, May 8, 2016 A.D., the 2,300th day of Daniel 8:14 (moved to the First Sunday of Advent of the Second Year of the Judgment, November 27, 2016 A.D.), the 1,335th day of Daniel 12:12, which carry with it the words, "Blessed is he who waits and comes unto 1,335 days."

This disproves the interpretations at the following link with regard to V:56 & V:92 :

http://www.ccg.org/english/s/p288.html

sincerely,

St. Elijah (cf. §784, Catholic Catechism),
St. John the Baptist (cf. §785, Catholic Catechism),
Edward Palamar Popovich (cf. §786, Catholic Catechism),

the Resurrected Prophet of the Most High (Luke 1:76),
  whom Jesus Christ calls "the Elias who was to come" (Matthew 11:14),
  enjoying the rapture of Christ's love in the duty of

Petrus Romanus (Peter the Roman, cf. St. Malachy Prophecy),

the Sign of the Son of Man in Heaven (Matthew 24:30)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com

Century V : Quatrain 56 : John Paul II and Gloria Olivae
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1