Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured

For Christ's Resurrected and Raptured Saints : The Elect : We look for the resurrection of the dead

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Visits quantity
Visitors
Flag Counter
Me Gameknot

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Century V : Quatrain 56 : John Paul II and Gloria Olivae

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Century V : Quatrain 56 : John Paul II and Gloria Olivae Empty
PostSubject: Century V : Quatrain 56 : John Paul II and Gloria Olivae   Century V : Quatrain 56 : John Paul II and Gloria Olivae EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 1:45 pm

V:#56

Through the death of the very old Pontiff
A Roman of good age will be elected,
Of him it will be said that he weakens his see,
But long will he sit and in biting activity.

This seems more than likely to be St. Leo XIII (age 93 at time of death) and his successor, St. Pius X (age ca. 68 at time of election), who wrote a biting address against agnostics and modernists.

My standing premise is this :

This quatrain is proof that Cardinal Ratzinger (a German Prelate, also known as Benedict XVI) has been at best only a visible Curate for the Vicar of Christ, not "Gloria Olivae" of the St. Malachy prophecy.

The "very old Pontiff" is St. John Paul II ("Labore Solis" of the St. Malachy prophecy), who, though not as old in years as St. Leo XIII, appeared older due to the premature rendering of this quatrain by the "Christian Churches of God", #288.

The basis for this has been the use of the words "at the same time" in another quatrain, V:92, implying the simultaneous election of Gloria Olivae and Petrus Romanus on the first day of the conclave which produced "Benedict XVI" on the second day.

https://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com/t185-century-v-quatrain-92#232

There is also testimony from St. Pontius Pilate (resurrected) that Gloria Olivae shall not pass (die) but shall be changed.

Through the works of the king of the north of Daniel 11:20 and his tax collecting lawyer (John Palamar, Jr. and Robert Cohen), Vatican City is being robbed as well as myself; the proof being that both of these men through the 'king' of Daniel 11:40, Theodore Michaels, along with the terrorist activities of him who calls himself "a sargeant at Chester County Prison", Sgt. English, and "his lieutenant", supported by local law enforcement in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, as well as by David Palamar and Phoenixville Police Department, in their failure to prove my writing of "terroristic threats (letters)" and the charges brought against me; as well as their total disregard for Rerum Novarum.  These are the same filthy scumbags who falsely speak against Gloria Olivae.  They are the same filthy scumbags who attempted to murder me on the evening of August 20, 2013 A.D. in M-ODD block at Chester County prison.  Then there are the shake-downs of (Sgts.) Thomas Goggin and Robert Sutton, inclusive to numerous assaults.  All the same as the filthy scumbags who read of this prior to the completion of the 2,300 day cleansing period of Daniel 8:14 on the First Sunday of the General Resurrection of the Dead, December 30, 2018 A.D.

The words of St. John Paul I in aghast refer to this.

Satan has spread the rumor of several additional and/or possible additional Vicars between Gloria Olivae and Petrus Romanus, but the St. Malachy Prophecy is of the Holy Ghost, and as such cannot be in error.

Satan, in his efforts to deceive the world, will not see sunrise on the Day of the Lord (Malachi 4:5), Ascension Sunday, May 8, 2016 A.D., the 1,335th day of Daniel 12:12, which carry with it the words, "Blessed is he who waits and comes unto 1,335 days."

This disproves the interpretations at the following link with regard to V:56 & V:92 :

http://www.ccg.org/english/s/p288.html

The visible difference between the hastily interpreted Leo XIII as the "very aged Pontiff" and that of St. John Paul II is obvious.
Back to top Go down
https://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com

Century V : Quatrain 56 : John Paul II and Gloria Olivae
Page 1 of 1