Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured

For Christ's Resurrected and Raptured Saints : The Elect : We look for the resurrection of the dead

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Visits quantity
Visitors
Flag Counter
Me Gameknot

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

St. Judas Iscariot (Demeter) Gregory Popovich Palamar

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

St. Judas Iscariot (Demeter) Gregory Popovich Palamar Empty
PostSubject: St. Judas Iscariot (Demeter) Gregory Popovich Palamar   St. Judas Iscariot (Demeter) Gregory Popovich Palamar EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 10:41 am

On October 1, 1955 A.D., Mary Popovich Palamar was shot twice at close range with a .22 caliber revolver while I grew as a microscopic fetus in her womb.  The shots followed a brief conversation starting with the words from one whom I have come to know as Geraldine Mahon Palamar who said, "Give him something to keep him quiet."  Mary responded to her oldest son, "Johnny, give me the gun."

The first shot rang very loudly in the sparsely furnished room with wooden floors and I felt a weakening.  The second set off a bit of rage within me as the conflagration was at that point deafening.  Then Mary said, "Why did you shoot your mother?", after which she said "Come 'ere, ya", and began to sob.  Then a gush of semen echoed dampened by human flesh.  Mary had  been raped.

Then, on Johnny's way out of the house, he emptied the remaining contents of the revolver into the rest of the family, then he stole the family car.

God used this crime to bring St. Judas Iscariot back into the world, the world without end.  It is also fulfillment of Daniel 11:20, the rising up in the estate of the king of Daniel 11:19, John Palamar, Sr., by the vile person/king (of Daniel 11:20) John Palamar, Jr.

We were then resurrected together on June 25, 1956 A.D.P. in cell M-33 of Chester County Prison under construction.  The P. here stands for Parousia; A.D.P. for a year of Our Lord's return, for there can be no resurrection without the return of Our Lord, Who has told us that He would raise us up on the last day.

We were attached to each other for approximately nine years as diametrically opposed twins.  For the most part, Judas said nothing and remained mostly unknown to me.  When I received Holy Communion for the first time from "Gloria Olivae" (cf., St. Malachy Prophecy), Judas and I were miraculously separated without the use of surgical implements.

He has been given the name 'Gregory Demeter' by others.

As in the days of early monasticism when some penances were served inclusive to an abstinence of the Blessed Sacrament, so was Judas hung on me.

We have both been given the judgment of not guilty in the spring of 2013 A.D. thanks to the dedicated efforts of Judge Anthony A. Sarcione, the resurrected St. Pontius Pilate.

Last edited by Admin on Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:29 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: jojoba   St. Judas Iscariot (Demeter) Gregory Popovich Palamar EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 6:27 am

remembering Greg during our time together at M-33 ca. 1988 A.D.

at one point there arrived on block an inmate who was obviously boisterous and when Greg began to speak with the guard about him, that inmate struck Greg in the head; Greg, obviously provoked, stepped back and said, "now you're mine"; the assailant, seeing Greg's rage, backed himself into the main corridor exit where he was roundhouse kicked by Greg, had his pony tail torn from his head, and was elbow-tommy-hawked to the ground; the filthy inmates who rushed to watch what unfolded are such that during the Three Days of Darkness would more than likely find themselves struck down by the Lord for deeming themselves worthy to watch the Holy wrath of God; that they rushed to see something far less of a spectacle only showed how much of a thirst for blood that those rebellious renegades have; at the time that Greg actually came out of his cell to address the guard at the guard's door, the assailant was nearing me where I was seated at table, giving the assailant an advantage of a neck hold on my person (I actually adjusted my position regarding this), but as Greg came out of his cell he made eye contact with the assailant as Greg walked to the guard's door and said directly to the assailant, "over here", pointing to the guard door; strangely, the assailant followed Greg to the guard door where the rest of the occurrence unfolded; when Greg sought my signature as to what happened, I cited Christ's teaching of turning the cheek and refused to sign Greg's report of what happened, to which he was aghast.

how he played the guitar so well and wrote hymns without the use of musical notation

one time I remember his writing of a name that appeared to be like a muslim name to me, "jojoba"

this morning, the first Christmas Eve of the Judgment, December 24, 2015 A.D., while studying, I went to a site to hear Lujan (in context of Our Lady of Luan) pronounced; one of the audio samples was by "jojobba"

that reminded me of Greg and his writing; (and as of this edit in these parentheses done in the early morning hours of September 19, 2016 A.D., just last evening I was led to notice that date of December 24, the date of the death of St. Charbel eight days after being struck by a strange illness on the date of December 16, and at yesterday's Friendship United Methodist Church service, where I once saw Greg and the current pastor ca. 1968 together while David told me they were a satanic apparition, where last morning the guest speaker spoke of an 8 year struggle to adopt another orphan paralleling the 8 day period between the warning sign for the Three Days of Darkness on November 16, 2016 A.D. and those three days themselves beginning on November 24, 2016 A.D.)

while here on the topic, I have few, but other recollections of Greg before our miraculous separation

Last edited by Admin on Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:19 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Early morning resurrection June 25, 1956 A.D. remembrances   St. Judas Iscariot (Demeter) Gregory Popovich Palamar EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 4:47 pm

My brother Robert carried me in what would later be called M Block Odd at Chester County Prison in the early AM of June 25, 1956.

He also peeled off some of the afterbirth (cf. placenta) which was obstructing my face and nostrils, his doing so allowed me to breathe comfortably as I was beginning to suffocate.

That was after I was placed standing in M-33 where I remember seeing Robert sitting on the top bunk with my oldest brother, John, Jr., who waved hello briefly to me.

When I began to notice the florescent light just outside the cell on the ceiling, I began walking towards it and I heard someone whisper behind me, "We can get in trouble if you go out there."

I figure that the whisper came from my other brother David.

But Robert stepped up to the plate, lifted me, and took me in his arms.

While he walked carrying me (us, including the resurrected Judas Iscariot) through M Block, he gently took my left hand and placed my fingers upon my left eyeball and then upon the left posterior portion of my skull saying, "There's someone else here with you. Who's that?"

I remember how both the anterior and posterior felt the same.

There were no tables in the cell block as of yet (save for the mini table later used near a telephone).

We went to one cell on the Odd side and I met my uncle Joe (Joseph) Patrick Nord, who lit up a cigarette; I had never seen such a thing before but can still remember the first time I saw that orange glow.

At one point we arrived through the service door opening into the other side of M Block, M Even (M-30 by count) and I was given for laving to she who would become my mother-in-law, Estelle Harrop Cremers.

There I met my two brothers-in-law, William Leonard III and Matthew Randall Cremers.

As the water flowed down my face into my mouth I made a fountain spray ejection at Matthew.

He said, "Why did you do that?"

Estelle remarked that there was someone else for me to meet, but that I would have to take that up with William, but this William I understand to be her husband, William Leonard Cremers II.

Then things started getting rough.

One of my brothers exclaimed, "Here's your king."

Those were words of provocation in fulfillment of Daniel 11:10, that the king of the south's (the king of the south being William Leonard Cremers II) sons, William Leonard III and Matthew Randall, would be stirred up (provoked).

Eventually, at some point before sunrise that evening/early morning, I remember seeing William Leonard Cremers II coming through the service doors with what appeared to be a shotgun, one of my brothers saying "Here he comes, he's back."

Then a struggle ensued and the barrel of the shotgun was forced into my mouth.

Someone said something mockingly as to the effect I should breathe out really hard which I did and the first charge seemingly failed, spilling bee-bees (buckshot) into my mouth; but then another shot was fired and part of my jaw tissue received a perforation from the explosion.

At one point I was placed just inside the guard station near the little table secured in M-Odd, then immediately after that placed to stand upon the little table.

I remember that detail because the glass that normally was in place to isolate the inmates from the guards wasn't installed yet.

Everyone was going for breakfast and I was being left in the block (hence Greg's song "Alone With the Dawn").

I remember David saying, "You're going to leave him here?"; and Robert saying, "If they want him we can come back for him."; and David saying, "Maybe he'll die, and we won't have to." (then he gave out a mocking laugh at about the same spot where I would later meet the resurrected Adam, the first man, also the same spot where Greg foiled an assailant)

I remember thinking about how hungry I felt and ordering food; at one point I seemed to imagine (?, not sure as it was dark) someone, a Negro, inside the guard station with some cooking utensils saying that this was "the only thing we have so far to cook with".  I say seemed because of what would become commonplace to me later, the East-West division foretold in the visitations of Our Lady of All Nations.

I remember being in the place where my brother David was eating in the prison under construction, he was there with Hope Campbell (sp.) and others.

When I was given some food, it fell through the perforation and I noted that David laughed at this.

Both the resurrected Judas Iscariot and myself had experienced a crime.

Later I would come to understand that the prophet Daniel's vision of the ram and the he-goat was somehow being fulfilled in our midst.

Last edited by Admin on Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:52 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Spring, 1988 A.D. Meeting at Chester County Prison   St. Judas Iscariot (Demeter) Gregory Popovich Palamar EmptyFri Sep 16, 2016 10:01 am

Due to such persistent, barbaric assaults by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania against both Gregory (Judas) and me, we met again in M-23 at CCP.

On June 9, 2014 A.D., however, a man took his own life in that cell after dinner.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Reticence or Penitence   St. Judas Iscariot (Demeter) Gregory Popovich Palamar EmptySat Sep 17, 2016 5:05 am

Greg didn't speak much.

For all the some 9 (nine) years he was hung on me (like "Stuck On You", what key?, I'm not sure), there are only two times that I heard him speak, though I also remember getting tangled with his arms once, forcing a breakage, and actually seeing one of his legs jutting out of my right buttock.

The first time was late one evening when it was time to retire and my brother David was, basically, harassing us; the room where I slept at that time had twin beds with the heads of each butting to a common corner storage bin of approximately the same height as the pillow; David was sleeping on the northernmost bed and I on the easternmost.

I flopped into bed, back first, and apparently I slightly misjudged my intended flop, striking the back of my head on the corner of the storage bin; when I felt the back of my head, I felt a gash and the gash bled some as when I checked my hand after touching the gash, there was blood on some of my fingers.

I remember not feeling much, nor any pain, but I heard Greg say something to the effect of, "Hey, watch it."

Our brother David witnessed the whole thing and, basically, accused me falsely of doing it deliberately.

This occurred ca. the mid-1960's A.D.

The other memorable occasion of him speaking, however, was when his sire, John Popovich Palamar, Jr. took us out in the car; we were on Coldstream Rd. between Charlestown Rd. and State Route 113 traveling towards 113; John, Jr. had an acquaintance (Richard Reichle [sp. ?], who I once told "I hate you") who lived on that stretch just after Township Line Rd.; it was on that stretch that John, Jr. spoke to me and then Greg spoke; the conversation was about John, Jr.'s involvement in trying to record the conversation we were having and the overall difficulty in communicating with such a living arrangement.

Last edited by Admin on Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: from a recent letter (12/19/2014 A.D.) to a blind composer/pianist   St. Judas Iscariot (Demeter) Gregory Popovich Palamar EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 8:26 pm

When you wrote to me about your autobiographical symphony and Jasmine Flower over 3 years ago, I was facing a severe crisis.  I listened and read your e-mail at that time, but did not have the composure to respond then.  It is a little easier now, and I think both of your musical ideas are beautiful.  My crisis concerns a bit of my own autobiographical data, as I, along with my mother, was shot while she began her term of pregnancy with me in 1955 A.D. Earlier in 2011 A.D. she got to the point that she could no longer walk and the assailant just kept coming at us.  The continued tragedy of the situation is that the assailant thinks he is entitled to money, not only hers, but mine as well, for, basically, murdering her, her husband and others, as she died in the autumn of 2013 A.D., he in 2000 A.D. (another brother in 2009 A.D.)

The assailant is the king prophecied in the Book of Daniel, chapter 11, verse 20, of the Holy Bible, and is also the oldest of my three brothers.  After he shot us twice, he then committed incest with her, and God, as He as led me to see, raised up Judas Iscariot, the apostle who turned Christ over to the High Priest, attached to me as a diametrically opposed conjoined twin.  We were attached to each other for what seems to be a period of time exactly ten years to the day.  When I received Holy Communion for the first time from he who is "Gloria Olivae", the next to the last name in the St. Malachy prophecy, Judas and I were miraculously separated.

When matters developed to the point in 2012 A.D. that I addressed the local police department about the initial and continued assaults, they sided with the assailant, and have proceeded to rob me of my house, vehicles, and possessions.  They tried to make a big public display on the highway, claiming I was eluding them, when in reality I was being attacked.  They got judges involved, and from November 8, 2012 A.D. until October 7, 2013 A.D., I was falsely imprisoned based on the lies in print, the efforts of hateful, greedy lawyers, and the testimony of perjurers, while they and my 'brother' ransacked my life and goods.

I did solve a crime, though.  And much like your blindness, that is how I had to solve it, as I only heard the gunshots on the evening of October 1, 1955 A.D., and some words spoken while I was a growing fetus in the darkness of a mother's womb.  Actually, I can remember my dad yelling after I heard 4 more rounds fired in the kitchen, "Son, you've ruined me.", and that was minutes later after the first 2.  He is the king of the north in that same Book of Daniel in all mentions in that same chapter prior to verse 20.  Verse 19 states, "he shall stumble, and shall fall, and shall not be found", yet elsewhere in the Holy Bible we read, "I shall set thy foot to stumble, but I will not let thee fall."  It is the part about "shall not be found" that is the point of guilt concerning the assailant, as the assailant rises up in the stead of his victim(s) and efforts to conceal the entire crime.

As I have had three brothers who at some point in time were each kings of Persia, I efforted to see them as separate Persian entities but linked to other nations and military might.  The oldest, John, Jr., to China and the army, Robert (deceased) to Russia and the navy, and David, to the U.S.A. and the air force.  It seems to me more than coincidence that we have met, Hu, and am thankful to get back to you.

I noticed that in the interim of my false imprisonment, there is no longer a showcase at MakeMusic and the American Composer's Forum for Finale has been shut down as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: St. Judas Iscariot (Demeter) Gregory Popovich Palamar   St. Judas Iscariot (Demeter) Gregory Popovich Palamar Empty

Back to top Go down

St. Judas Iscariot (Demeter) Gregory Popovich Palamar
Page 1 of 1