Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured

For Christ's Resurrected and Raptured Saints : The Elect : We look for the resurrection of the dead

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Visits quantity
Visitors
Flag Counter
Me Gameknot

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Century X : #90

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Century X : #90 Empty
PostSubject: Century X : #90   Century X : #90 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 6:22 pm

X : 90

A hundred times will the inhuman tyrant die,
In his place put one learned and mild,
The entire Senate will be under his hand,
He will be vexed by a rash scoundrel.

The tyrant is the king of Daniel 11:20.  Line 2 is the king of 11:21.  This is ongoing, myself having been led captive (as per another quatrain), seemingly to bring about line 2.  And that is in accord with Daniel 8:24, a king strengthened, but not by his own force.  The prosecution against me has been rash and befitting the title scoundrel.

By name and personage, the scoundrel, though, was panning out to be Theodore Michaels (until the morning of July 7, 2016 A.D. - see below).  When I came before him on November 8, 2012 A.D. he was the District Justice of 15-02-01 in Chester County, PA., having attacked me through and with Robert Sutton, a sargeant of the Phoenixville Police Department, who performed an illegal 'shake-down' enroute to my arraignment (as a matter of fact, nothing he does is legal).  After informing the Justice and Sargeant of some of their crimes which were far greater than those of which they falsely accused me, and they, deciding to continue to commit crime wilfully against the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, I revoked all power granted unto them by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.  I announced to the courtroom to open fire upon them in order to save their town from a new form of tyranny.  Since that day, these two men have robbed me and the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania via their derelictions of duty.  Their frivolous treatment of the information given to them concerning the peace and tranquility of the United States of America has caused them to be the perpetrators of a false imprisonment against my person, and all nations.

If you, too, would like to effort to preserve your peace and tranquility, I urge you to stand against these violators of civil law.  The address of District Court 15-02-01 is 347 Bridge St., Phoenixville, PA, 19460.  Telephone : 610-935-1503.

The nation is in rebellion.

Last edited by Admin on Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:12 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin

Century X : #90 Empty
PostSubject: Forum account regarding November 8, 2012 A.D. and "the time of the end"   Century X : #90 EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 5:01 pm

This is truly amazing to me, and I have often written of it at several other forums, but today I will include one such recollection here.

It is from GrassCity forum :

I know that my kingship is foretold in the Holy Bible in more than one verse, that could account for your perception that I answer questions like a politician.

I've been to many English speaking forums with a wide variety of results.

I've been accused of dodging questions, but I never do.

On the contrary, what has come to be known as the prosecution attempts to suppress my answers.

There is quite a difference, especially when said prosecution violates rules of order.

a_traveling_wilbury, on 28 Nov 2015 - 3:45 PM, said:Century X : #90 Snapback
a_traveling_wilbury wrote:
You answer questions like a politician. What I said is exactly what I meant. I would think that if there were a real prophet here today, he would be spreading his word globally, with a face and soul, rather than trying to reach people anonymously through the computer screen. I say would think, because I believe this is a hypothetical situation, considering I remain unconvinced of your status as some prophet. Care to actually address my question now, rather than continue to dance? Seems to me every "pothead" here is pretty skeptical, because this is just about the worst way to reach people in a serious manner.

It is something of a prerequisite in dealing with Daniel 12, the basis for "End of Days : Paradise Restored", that one understand that chapters 11 & 12 were closed and sealed, Daniel, himself, being told by the angel Gabriel to do so in Daniel 12:4.

And Daniel must have obliged well in such command because in Daniel 12:9 the angel Gabriel states that the words are closed and sealed until the time of the end.

We read of no resistance from Daniel, only natural curiosity.

I, too, have had such curiosity. (there is even a 16th quatrain of Michel de Nostradame which foretold it)

But the stipulation concerning "until the time of the end" as regards Daniel 12 is quite specific.

It can only refer to either or both of the 1,290 and/or 1,335 day periods of Daniel 12:11 & 12, respectively. (and then by inference, Daniel 8:14)

The 3.5 year time period in Daniel 12:7 is a hearkening back to Daniel 9:27, but in Daniel 10:14 we are primed concerning the vision being "as yet for days".

In Daniel 11:40 we read of the last division amongst kingship in the entire Book, but look closely at the words in that verse, here again, "at the time of the end".

I sat across from that king while I was in bonds having offered no resistance, a fact to which I can only account to years of prayer and religious devotion.

St. Jure states that most people do not pray enough, nor hard enough.

But God must have heard my asking as almost immediately after speaking with that king, the understanding of who he really was/is flooded my intellect.

Even if I had planned the most elaborate scheme concerning meeting that king, it would all have come to nigh because the words were closed and sealed until the time of the end.

This much I have ascertained since meeting with that king on November 8, 2012 A.D., that it was the 58th day into the counting of "the time of the end".

Yet because of conflict, I couldn't ascertain this until after the 850th day into the count.

I even remarked to that king at the time, "Mark this day on your calendar because today foretold history is being fulfilled".

He replied that he didn't mark things on his calendar.

I didn't know the verse by number then, but I hardly think now that I will ever forget.

I have known every king in Daniel 11 personally.

I can confirm in vivid detail many of the events foretold in that chapter.

I've actually written this recollection on several occasions.

I'll do myself a favor and add it to appropriate prophecy.

As to whether any forum is a better place than another, trial and error seems to work best, even God says in the Old Testament, "Try me in this".
Back to top Go down
https://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com

Century X : #90
Page 1 of 1