Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured

For Christ's Resurrected and Raptured Saints : The Elect : We look for the resurrection of the dead

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Visits quantity
Visitors
Flag Counter
Me Gameknot

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Century V : #78

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Century V : #78 Empty
PostSubject: Century V : #78   Century V : #78 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 1:57 pm

V:78
The two will not be united for very long,
And in thirteen years to the Barbarian Satrap:
On both sides they will cause such loss
That one will bless the Bark and its cope.

also rendered :

The two will not remain allied for long;
within the thirteen years they give into barbarian power.
There will be such a loss on both sides,
that one will bless the bark (of Peter) and its leader.

Similar to IV : 95.  I know a part of this fulfillment well.

Standing in line at the grocery store in Brigantine, NJ c. September 25, 1969, a woman approached me from behind saying, "You shoot us?".  Then I was shot with a shotgun into my right shoulder.  This incident had stemmed from abuses occurring at Chester County (Farms) Prison since June 25, 1956 A.D., as well as an attack upon myself and family beginning October 1, 1955 A.D.  In terms of the putting to death of my sire by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania via District Court 15-2-01 without a shred of any evidence against him, this incident at the store serves as confirmation of this quatrain, and the pride and cruelty of both Robert Sutton and Theodore Michaels against me via the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, which they have betrayed.

It is also the basis of the 'cold war' between Russia and the US of A.
Back to top Go down
https://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin

Century V : #78 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Century V : #78   Century V : #78 EmptySat Dec 08, 2018 1:08 pm

Admin wrote:
and the pride and cruelty of both Robert Sutton and Theodore Michaels against me via the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, which they have betrayed.

I thought that Justice Michaels was the king of the south of Daniel 11:40, but it makes more sense now that I had him confused with Matthew Randall Cremers.

As I sat before Justice Theodore, I couldn't help but make a strong connection that he also was the resurrected Herod Antipas.

It seems more likely that Sargeant Sutton was given a notice by the insurance agency, thus being the basis for greed in my subsequently being struck on August 20, 2013 A.D. as foretold in quatrain, see here.
Back to top Go down
https://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com

Century V : #78
Page 1 of 1